ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Lost my oldest son this weekend
Vegas_Dave 12:05 AM Today
I lost my oldest son this weekend. I have 5 kids and my oldest son, 22 years old, lost his multi year battle to depression this weekend.

I've been a long time CP member and while I don't post a lot, I've been here for a long time.

I post here for a simple reason... Love those in your life that you have the opportunity to love. Whether it is you kid, parent, sibling or close friend. Love them.

I never missed the opportunity to tell my son he was loved, hugging him and having part of our regular life. But from here on out, I will never have that opportunity again.

He leaves behind 4 siblings who are wrecked by this - brothers aged 20, 15 & 13, and a sister who adored him age 10.

We all will get through this, but I can attest that the pain that is felt through this has no words in any language that accurately depict the pain.

Love your people, always.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:46 PM Today
My condolences to you and your family. I have a good friend dealing with mental illness and it is a very difficult situation to deal with.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:50 PM Today
So sorry to hear this. Hang in there and try to be strong for the rest of your family.
[Reply]
scho63 05:54 PM Today
I have seen too many close friends and business associates lose children under 25 years old, including two recent suicides.

It is probably the most pain a human can be affected by and it takes incredible strength from both parents to keep things together, including their marriage.

My prayers and sympathies go out to you and your entire family. No platitudes, cliches, or garbage like "finding a way to make positive out of this" will stop the pain.

It will forever change you.......God Bless as you deal with this tragedy.
:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:07 PM Today
So sorry to hear this, bud. My kids are everything to me and I can't imagine what you're going through. Will certainly be thinking of you and your family as you work through this tough time.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:27 PM Today
I can't imagine the pain you are going through. Thoughts and prayers to the entire family. Thank you for sharing your story and leaving everyone the reminder to cherish those around them.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 06:28 PM Today
So sorry to hear about your loss. Hang in there.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:51 PM Today
Prayers for you and family.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:12 PM Today
My God, I can't imagine begin to imagine...you are in my thoughts man. I'm so sorry to hear this.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up