ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Lost my oldest son this weekend
Vegas_Dave 12:05 AM Today
I lost my oldest son this weekend. I have 5 kids and my oldest son, 22 years old, lost his multi year battle to depression this weekend.

I've been a long time CP member and while I don't post a lot, I've been here for a long time.

I post here for a simple reason... Love those in your life that you have the opportunity to love. Whether it is you kid, parent, sibling or close friend. Love them.

I never missed the opportunity to tell my son he was loved, hugging him and having part of our regular life. But from here on out, I will never have that opportunity again.

He leaves behind 4 siblings who are wrecked by this - brothers aged 20, 15 & 13, and a sister who adored him age 10.

We all will get through this, but I can attest that the pain that is felt through this has no words in any language that accurately depict the pain.

Love your people, always.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:10 AM Today
Condolences to you and your family, Dave.

I know you're life will never be the same but I hope you can find some semblance of inner peace in your life as time goes by.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:12 AM Today
Damn my guy. I cant even imagine. So sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 12:13 AM Today
Prayers up for you and your family, Dave.
[Reply]
cmh6476 12:31 AM Today
Lost my younger brother when he was 22, 20 years ago. I'm sorry. I know how hard it's been on me and my parents.
[Reply]
Bump 12:45 AM Today
Really sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you must be going through.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:04 AM Today
Damn man. See sorry about that. Stay strong your family is going to need you in these rough times
[Reply]
New World Order 01:05 AM Today
Dang that’s awful man
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:05 AM Today
My condolences, that's absurdly too young and saying that doesn't express the distraught you must be feeling.
[Reply]
threebag 01:38 AM Today
Prayers for you, your family and those who loved him.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:14 AM Today
Prayers for you and your Family.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:04 AM Today
Condolences. You’re so right about telling them you love them. I lost both of my parents in my thirties and my main regret is not telling them more often.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:06 AM Today
I'm sorry man. I pray you and your family find peace and healing in the mists of this recent tragedy. I truly can't imagine.
[Reply]
seclark 03:10 AM Today
I’m so very sorry to read this.
I know that nothing can be compared with losing a child.
My prayers are with you and your family, Dave.
sec
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:14 AM Today
My heart breaks for you. God speed.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up