Annnnnnd done.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
srvy 12:38 PM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
"If Alex Smith is in control of the drones do you have any concerns about long-range strikes?"
Your right Bufkin no reason to get your lazy lard ass out of bed for stupid shit like that.

But should get some mileage in the elementary schools around town.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 04-26-2015
damn butthurt homers can't even laugh at a joke
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:01 PM 04-26-2015
The ways, means, and woes of Lil' Chiefy shall never diminish, even in the face of harsh, unforgiving reality.

It is the way...of the farce.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 02:14 PM 04-26-2015
That would be awesome and might make it through the dump. Some quizzical glances for sure.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 02:16 PM 04-26-2015
"If Alex Smith is in control of the drones do you have any concerns about long-range strikes?"
"If Alex Smith is in control of the drones would that ally any fears you have of long-range strikes?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 PM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
"If Alex Smith is in control of the drones would that ally any fears you have of long-range strikes?"
*muffled talking*

"Can you be more clear? Who is Mr. Smith?"

"If war is a game, then he's the manager."
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:23 PM 04-26-2015
*muffled talking*

:-):-)
[Reply]
Bufkin 07:21 PM 04-26-2015
*muffled talking*

That's absolutely hysterical.

Meatball's response will definitely be the Achilles Heel of this call though. No matter what I say, there are going to be people espousing how unfunny it is. Probably led by CP's own Anti-Semite MTG.

Oh well, let's have fun. I'll talk to you bright and early Clay.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:33 PM 04-26-2015

and please mention my name
[Reply]
srvy 07:34 PM 04-26-2015
You essentially will be talking to a national audience of political junkies who wont have the slightest idea WTF. But get on with your bad self bet you and Clay will be giggling like school girls.
[Reply]
Bufkin 07:34 PM 04-26-2015
I will cosmo. You're the 3rd best poster here. Please bring back the Clive Bundy avatar soon. God bless.
[Reply]
Bufkin 07:35 PM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
You essentially will be talking to a national audience of political junkies who wont have the slightest idea WTF. But get on with your bad self bet you and Clay will be giggling like school girls.
That's why it's funny to me. It may not be funny to you, and that's fine. Some people think Kevin Hart is funny, but I think he's about as funny as testicular cancer. With that said, when other people laugh at him, I don't get offended. I simply nod at the appreciation of comedy and how diverse it is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:

[Reply]
TimBone 07:53 PM 04-26-2015
The only problem with Clay's original statement is that if someone doesn't know about Alex Smith's timidness to throw downfield, then his statement could be taken either way. You need to make clear that Alex can't throw downfield. Dave Lane's works fine.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:56 PM 04-26-2015
Show me what you did, don't tell me what you're going to do.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 30
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up