ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Lost my oldest son this weekend
Vegas_Dave 12:05 AM Today
I lost my oldest son this weekend. I have 5 kids and my oldest son, 22 years old, lost his multi year battle to depression this weekend.

I've been a long time CP member and while I don't post a lot, I've been here for a long time.

I post here for a simple reason... Love those in your life that you have the opportunity to love. Whether it is you kid, parent, sibling or close friend. Love them.

I never missed the opportunity to tell my son he was loved, hugging him and having part of our regular life. But from here on out, I will never have that opportunity again.

He leaves behind 4 siblings who are wrecked by this - brothers aged 20, 15 & 13, and a sister who adored him age 10.

We all will get through this, but I can attest that the pain that is felt through this has no words in any language that accurately depict the pain.

Love your people, always.
[Reply]
luv 08:55 AM Today
Hugs. I can't even fathom...
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:00 AM Today
Absolutely devastating. Love you brother.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:03 AM Today
That is tragic. My condolences to you and your family. I can’t imagine the pain.
[Reply]
irafreak 09:10 AM Today
I'm sorry. We're all here for you.
[Reply]
dilligaf 09:11 AM Today
I'm so sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:20 AM Today
I can’t even imagine what you all are going through. God bless you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:43 AM Today
tragic. I'm sorry for your loss, Dave
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:43 AM Today
Goddamn. I’m so sorry man. I can’t even imagine. My kids are 6 and 10 I can’t even pretend to put myself in that headspace.

One thing I know for sure is you can’t apply logic to legitimate psychological conditions. They aren’t operating under the conditions of logic. It gets lost somewhere in there and they can’t see the world objectively. Accordingly you can’t feel responsible for it.

You need something reach out.
[Reply]
DanT 09:47 AM Today
Dave, I'm so sorry for the loss of your oldest son. May you and your family find comfort in being together.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:22 AM Today
That’s a terrible thing for your family to deal with. There are no anecdotes to offer that will help, I can’t imagine.

My condolences on your loss
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:29 AM Today
Condolences, Dave. Very sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
DCTwister 10:32 AM Today
I am so sorry. I have a family member that has struggled with some of these issues, and I hope never to know what it’s like. I think out of my 300 Facebook friends, about a half-dozen or so have committed suicide. I wish I had the answers. I’ll be thinking about you and your family.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:34 AM Today
My greatest fear.

God bless you, your family, and especially your eldest child.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:09 AM Today
Tragic. Take solace in each other.

So sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:23 AM Today
sorry to hear this. prayers sent.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up