ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Lost my oldest son this weekend
Vegas_Dave 12:05 AM Today
I lost my oldest son this weekend. I have 5 kids and my oldest son, 22 years old, lost his multi year battle to depression this weekend.

I've been a long time CP member and while I don't post a lot, I've been here for a long time.

I post here for a simple reason... Love those in your life that you have the opportunity to love. Whether it is you kid, parent, sibling or close friend. Love them.

I never missed the opportunity to tell my son he was loved, hugging him and having part of our regular life. But from here on out, I will never have that opportunity again.

He leaves behind 4 siblings who are wrecked by this - brothers aged 20, 15 & 13, and a sister who adored him age 10.

We all will get through this, but I can attest that the pain that is felt through this has no words in any language that accurately depict the pain.

Love your people, always.
[Reply]
Old Dog 07:19 AM Today
I have no words to adequately express my condolences. I can't imagine the pain you and your family must feel.
I will however, reach out right now and tell my son (37) that I love him. I know that he's going through a rough patch himself and he and I haven't spoken for a couple weeks.
[Reply]
btlook1 07:27 AM Today
Condolences to you and your family!
[Reply]
tredadda 07:34 AM Today
Prayers for you and your family. I can’t even begin to understand the pain you all are feeling right now and pray that you all find strength and comfort during this difficult time.
[Reply]
kepp 07:45 AM Today
I don't have the words, man. I feel awful for you. I'm praying for you & yours.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:46 AM Today
Oh man. I'm so sorry. That's awful.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:47 AM Today
Jesus, I'm so sorry.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:52 AM Today
You and your son are in my prayers.
[Reply]
TLO 08:07 AM Today
Depression isn't something to be taken lightly. Those that think it is aren't paying enough attention to what it's really like.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
spanky 52 08:08 AM Today
I'm sorry for your loss. May his memory be a blessing for you and your family.
[Reply]
Cosmos 08:14 AM Today
I’m so sorry for your loss man..my heart goes out to you and your family.

I have a son and two daughters, and couldn’t even imagine…

I tell him I love him every time we talk and I hug him every time I see him, an have for his entire life. We lost my wife and their mom last June, and know the pain you’re feeling.

Depression is a fucking bitch..
[Reply]
Katie 08:21 AM Today
Such heartbreak. Hug your family and appreciate every day you have with them.
[Reply]
booger 08:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Prayers with you, brother. Lost my son same way 11 days before his 17th birthday. It’s still so fresh even after 14 years, that I still can hardly think about him without bawling my eyes out. Nothing is worse than losing a child. If you even need to talk, please reach out.
Vegas Dave man I’m so sorry. All of you have to take time to grieve properly including yourself which while being the head of the family I can only imagine how difficult that will be. The good thing is you have the guts and courage to post this here and have someone you found who can relate to this tragedy. That’s part of the beauty of this place. Even though a time most of us can’t fathom. I had a father die that way. Totally different situation and I was 25 so I had some years under my belt to be able to deal with it. Make sure and reach out like he says. We’re here for you bro and praying for your family
[Reply]
dtrain 08:28 AM Today
So sorry for your loss prayers for you and your family.
[Reply]
warrior 08:34 AM Today
Heartbreaking so very sorry for your loss GBY and yours.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:53 AM Today
I'm so sorry to hear this, Dave. I cannot imagine the helpless feeling that comes from losing a child. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up