Annnnnnd done.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
Rausch 08:29 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I wouldn't even know when to call. I don't watch C-SPAN.
No one does.

Hell, you could call in to QVC...
[Reply]
srvy 08:42 AM 04-28-2015
Prank the Kelly and Michael show. Tell this question is for Michael and talk with a whistle. Or maybe one of those women's whine show like the View. Fit in somehow yeasty itchy mangina.
[Reply]
In58men 08:43 AM 04-28-2015
I would still have to have proof. Not sure how to get that as well.
[Reply]
loochy 09:21 AM 04-28-2015
dvr
[Reply]
New World Order 09:26 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
Prank the Kelly and Michael show. Tell this question is for Michael and talk with a whistle. Or maybe one of those women's whine show like the View. Fit in somehow yeasty itchy mangina.

Since you are so critical why don't you do something?
[Reply]
KC native 09:59 AM 04-28-2015
Inmen's dumbass is jealous of Bufkin.

:-) @ being jealous of someone who won NOTY.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:02 AM 04-28-2015
Inmem is embarrassing. He really thinks he's an important cog on this board and it couldn't be further from the truth. Awful poster.
[Reply]
In58men 10:02 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Inmen's dumbass is jealous of Bufkin.

:-) @ being jealous of someone who won NOTY.
Jealous? Far from it. I just wouldn't know what to do. Even if I did I'm not that childish to make a prank call. I graduated from Jr High 15 years ago. I like how grown ass adults think it's funny. Shows the maturity of our fan base.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:05 AM 04-28-2015
Jealous? Far from it. I just wouldn't know what to do. Even if I did I'm not that childish to make a prank call. I graduated from Jr High 15 years ago. I like how grown ass adults think it's funny. Shows the maturity of our fan base.
Yes, maturity has made us all above humor...
[Reply]
Hootie 10:08 AM 04-28-2015
it wasn't your typical 'Bart Simpson' prank phone call ...

it was an educated prank ... he discussed the issue at hand (kind of), and made it seem like a legit phone call all the way until the John Dorsey line ... and even then, if you're not a Chiefs fan, if you're listening in you probably still thought it was a legit phone call.

That's why it was funny. We realize you're not a very educated person, though, inmem...so you can get a pass using your moron card per usual.
[Reply]
KC native 10:09 AM 04-28-2015
So what's your excuse for your bullshit racist comments then?
[Reply]
Hootie 10:10 AM 04-28-2015
and he worked in Laurent Duvernay-Tardif and Sabby Piscatelli into the discussion WITHOUT being cut off (two hilarious obscure Chiefs references only DIEHARD Chiefs fan would know; great CP references) while having 'Gonzo' being called out on air as a direct reference to one of the CP mods / one of the core members.

It was excellent. He stepped up to the plate with a ton of pressure and delivered a walk-off double.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:12 AM 04-28-2015
and I've been a bufkin basher since he started posting ; this thread/prank officially puts him into a productive member of this board! Congrats, Bufkin!

Maybe by 2020 Inmem while join as well ... but judging by the fact he has a terrible sense of humor, he isn't funny at all, his Chiefs takes are awful, and he's never provided one meaningful post to this website ... I doubt it. Hopefully he eventually fizzles out and I won't have to read any more of his attention whoring posts by 2017.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:17 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
and I've been a bufkin basher since he started posting ; this thread/prank officially puts him into a productive member of this board! Congrats, Bufkin!

Maybe by 2020 Inmem while join as well ... but judging by the fact he has a terrible sense of humor, he isn't funny at all, his Chiefs takes are awful, and he's never provided one meaningful post to this website ... I doubt it. Hopefully he eventually fizzles out and I won't have to read any more of his attention whoring posts by 2017.
You should probably be a tad less critical of others or at least add more humor to your tear down...
[Reply]
Hootie 10:20 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You should probably be a tad less critical of others or at least add more humor to your tear down...
Nah. I'm auto-exempt on this board until 2022. Coining the "drafturbator" term to the lexicon in 2009 landed me a 5 year exemption followed up by the original roast thread which extended me until November 2022.

I don't have to be humorous for years.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up