ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Lost my oldest son this weekend
Vegas_Dave 12:05 AM Today
I lost my oldest son this weekend. I have 5 kids and my oldest son, 22 years old, lost his multi year battle to depression this weekend.

I've been a long time CP member and while I don't post a lot, I've been here for a long time.

I post here for a simple reason... Love those in your life that you have the opportunity to love. Whether it is you kid, parent, sibling or close friend. Love them.

I never missed the opportunity to tell my son he was loved, hugging him and having part of our regular life. But from here on out, I will never have that opportunity again.

He leaves behind 4 siblings who are wrecked by this - brothers aged 20, 15 & 13, and a sister who adored him age 10.

We all will get through this, but I can attest that the pain that is felt through this has no words in any language that accurately depict the pain.

Love your people, always.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:46 AM Today
Prayers with you, brother. Lost my son same way 11 days before his 17th birthday. It’s still so fresh even after 14 years, that I still can hardly think about him without bawling my eyes out. Nothing is worse than losing a child. If you even need to talk, please reach out.
[Reply]
In58men 03:54 AM Today
Truly devastating, very sorry you’re going through this.
[Reply]
George Liquor 04:14 AM Today
I'm sorry to hear this.

These threads always make me way more sad now that I am a father too.
[Reply]
rico 04:43 AM Today
Man, my heart sunk when I read the title of this thread. Just recently, my oldest (daughter) had a scare in which we thought there was a possibility she may have cancer, so we followed protocol and she got everything checked and we were fortunate enough to have good news… Just a cyst. Scared me to death. I can’t imagine what you are going through. I was personally much more depressed at your sons age than I am now at 41 and when times were stressful back then, the ideation of finding a way to not be here to endure the pain of it would cross my mind. Now 20 years later, I am happy to be here and feel awful for putting my parents through that worry. I truly wish your son could have hung in there a bit to where they eased up, for he may have been the same way. Whatever the case, that’s a nightmare man… I don’t know you, but reading this cut deep and I wish your entire family the best in this terrible situation.
[Reply]
rico 04:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Prayers with you, brother. Lost my son same way 11 days before his 17th birthday. It’s still so fresh even after 14 years, that I still can hardly think about him without bawling my eyes out. Nothing is worse than losing a child. If you even need to talk, please reach out.
Omg… :-)
[Reply]
ChiefEd 05:04 AM Today
Very sorry for your loss, brother. I can only imagine what you and your family are going through…
[Reply]
wazu 05:09 AM Today
Damn, so very sorry to hear. Prayers for your family, Dave.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up