ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Lost my oldest son this weekend
Vegas_Dave 12:05 AM Today
I lost my oldest son this weekend. I have 5 kids and my oldest son, 22 years old, lost his multi year battle to depression this weekend.

I've been a long time CP member and while I don't post a lot, I've been here for a long time.

I post here for a simple reason... Love those in your life that you have the opportunity to love. Whether it is you kid, parent, sibling or close friend. Love them.

I never missed the opportunity to tell my son he was loved, hugging him and having part of our regular life. But from here on out, I will never have that opportunity again.

He leaves behind 4 siblings who are wrecked by this - brothers aged 20, 15 & 13, and a sister who adored him age 10.

We all will get through this, but I can attest that the pain that is felt through this has no words in any language that accurately depict the pain.

Love your people, always.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:46 PM Today
My condolences to you and your family. I have a good friend dealing with mental illness and it is a very difficult situation to deal with.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:50 PM Today
So sorry to hear this. Hang in there and try to be strong for the rest of your family.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up