ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Economic Development around the Truman Sports Complex!
TribalElder 08:52 AM 07-01-2024
:-)

Pickleball will save us all!

Pickleball Is Headed To The Abandoned Adam’s Mark Hotel

Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 09:02 AM 07-01-2024
:-) :-)

"But why do the Chiefs want to move to Kansas?!?!?!"
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:06 AM 07-01-2024
At least somebody wants to invest in that area...
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:08 AM 07-01-2024
Abandoned Adam's Mark Hotel should be the automatic response when anyone says but why would the team move to Kansas
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:10 AM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-) :-)

"But why do the Chiefs want to move to Kansas?!?!?!"
Hey, leave KCMO alone... all they wanted was to keep their 1960s airport and to keep throwing trash bags onto their lawn for trash day, and their Raytown area stadiums next to a Denny's and Taco Bell.. and now life is changing at a pace not experienced since Zona Rosa and P&L were completed.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:19 AM 07-01-2024
The area around the complex is a total embarrassment. Lol
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:28 AM 07-01-2024
I'm sorry, there's a haunted water park under that hotel?

Well that's some nightmare fuel holy shit
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:16 PM 07-01-2024
Probably the worst surrounding area in pro sports...wow
[Reply]
BWillie 12:23 PM 07-01-2024
Wow amazing! They are even thinking about cleaning the shitter at the Taco Bell.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:27 PM 07-01-2024
Imagine how destroyed that shitter is on game day...googly moogly
[Reply]
BWillie 12:53 PM 07-01-2024
All these World Cup fans are gonna come away thinking....God damn Kansas City is a shithole simply because of the area surrounding Truman Sports Complex. Too bad.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:12 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
All these World Cup fans are gonna come away thinking....God damn Kansas City is a shithole simply because of the area surrounding Truman Sports Complex. Too bad.
That's why I'm surprised we got the World Cup compared to other midwestern cities with downtown arenas surrounded by (well, actual buildings), bars, restaurants, parks.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:27 PM 07-01-2024
Its going to look like Brazil except with front butt
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:32 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Imagine how destroyed that shitter is on game day...googly moogly
I went in there once to take a dump, I don't need to imagine. I held it til I found a far off porta john in the Arrowhead parking lot.
[Reply]
vonBobo 01:51 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
That's why I'm surprised we got the World Cup compared to other midwestern cities with downtown arenas surrounded by (well, actual buildings), bars, restaurants, parks.
Seat capacity and field dimensions. So-fi is state of the art in LA and that stadium was rejected by FIFA as too narrow. And depending on which round of the world cup we are talking about, the stadiums must have anywhere from 40k-80k seats.

They must have natural grass
They must be able to create two zones around the complex for security. That's going to be a small problem in the US where we aren't used to that. Imagine a business across the street from the stadium being behind the fences.
They must have
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up