ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM Today
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:54 AM Today
Send them Skyy Moore straight up for Adams, plus the Raiders pay Adams' salary.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:54 AM Today
Beating KC on Christmas Day, HUGE!
Winning Super Bowl 58 at their stadium, NICE!
Still fresh
[Reply]
KCJake 11:00 AM Today
Let's FCKN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:01 AM Today
They would rather bench him and pay for him not to play than give him to us. Trade would be at least a 1 minimum for us. We won't get the friend price.
[Reply]
notorious 11:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They would rather bench him and pay for him not to play than give him to us. Trade would be at least a 1 minimum for us. We won't get the friend price.
Since we've been fucking them in the ass all these years do we get a friends with benefits price?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:03 AM Today
While I find it hard to believe Oakland would trade to us it’s encouraging to hear he’s on the block coincidentally right when we are clearly in the market
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
While I find it hard to believe Oakland would trade to us it’s encouraging to hear he’s on the block coincidentally right when we are clearly in the market
Give you something to dream about at least. Like buying a lottery ticket. You know you aint winning, but at least for a brief moment in time you can distract yourself with the "what could be".
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:09 AM Today
Pipe dream. We could offer up 3 firsts and they would say no
[Reply]
notorious 11:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Essentially 3 2nd rounders since they are at the 32 spot.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Give you something to dream about at least. Like buying a lottery ticket. You know you aint winning, but at least for a brief moment in time you can distract yourself with the "what could be".
For now my guess is they want to use as leverage to make the market for some other team. With the timing of this, I’d have to imagine they are at least open to listening. So I’ll take that as a small win
[Reply]
DaFace 11:14 AM Today
Zero chance he ends up here.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:15 AM Today
Good. Lower the price for us for Amari Cooper. The Raiders aren't trading us a HOF receiver.
[Reply]
In58men 11:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
This entire “they won’t trade to division rival” is such nonsense. They know their season is over, they need to do everything possible to get the most out of Adams. They’re going to trade to him whoever is the highest bidder.

Do you think they’ll take 2 first rounders over our 3? Would be fucking stupid to say no just bc we’re in the same division
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:15 AM Today
Hopefully, just somewhere in the NFC.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up