ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Milton is a CAT 5 and Coming for Florida
Otter 03:35 AM Today
Didn't see a thread and I'm pretty sure we some fellow members right in it's bullseye. This could be devastating.

Hurricane Milton grows 'explosively' stronger with 180-mph winds: Live updates

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...a/75552024007/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:03 AM Today
Beware Milton.
[Reply]
tatorhog 06:10 AM Today

[Reply]
Spott 06:15 AM Today
Flying out this morning from Orlando. Definitely the calm before the storm now with perfect weather outside.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:17 AM Today
I live just outside Bradenton, I’m in a mandatory evacuation zone — Zone C, never thought it would get to the third tier. We’re leaving this morning for my sister’s home in Brunswick, GA.
[Reply]
TLO 06:28 AM Today
Be safe all you Florida CPers.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:39 AM Today
Is this one suppose to be worse than Irene or whatever they had a couple of years ago? Have some friends in Fort Myers.
[Reply]
deegs 06:42 AM Today
Best of luck to any of you that’ll be affected by this. Be safe
[Reply]
O.city 06:46 AM Today
It’s nearing the actual limit of what we think Max storm power can even be produced on earth. Scary.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 06:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
It’s nearing the actual limit of what we think Max storm power can even be produced on earth. Scary.
Damn thing is almost a giant tornado at this point.
[Reply]
O.city 06:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Damn thing is almost a giant tornado at this point.
The eye wall is basically an f3 tornado. Scary stuff
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Is this one suppose to be worse than Irene or whatever they had a couple of years ago? Have some friends in Fort Myers.
Depends on which part of Florida you’re talking about. Storms this strong don’t typically hit the Gulf coast head on. I read that this one is the fourth-strongest Gulf hurricane ever recorded as well.

Parts of the Gulf coast are still littered with debris yet-to-be-removed, just sitting in dumpsters and heaps on the sides of roads. All of that stuff will become projectiles when the storm makes landfall (probably with 100+ mph winds).
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:41 AM Today
As of this morning, the track has it just south of the mouth of Tampa Bay, which is fantastic news for Tampa and st Pete. With an expected 15' surge, it would have been devastating. They'll still get a lot of wind and rain, and there will still be flooding, just not nearly as bad as it could be.
I'm about an hour north of Tampa. They're expecting 80mph winds here, and because there's still so much debris from the last storm, that is our biggest worry.

We're hoping that the low front will weaken it to a low 3 or even a cat 2 by the time it makes landfall.

I'm glad the Chiefs won last night, that may be the last good thing to happen for me for awhile.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
This one is big. Small eye. Atmospheric pressure close to Katrina. 180 mph winds. I fear this thing will absolutely destroy anything in its path.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:56 AM Today
Just find a nice lake if you want to live on the water.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up