ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags for President
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:20 PM Yesterday
Just another week of Spags holding the line until we finally pull it together. Seriously, it is such a blessing to have this guy.

Thank you Spags, again.
[Reply]
Bump 05:21 PM Yesterday
He deserves a statue tbh

and if there is ever a case for a coordinator to be in the hall of fame, he is the one
[Reply]
scho63 05:21 PM Yesterday
He started his career here a little wobbly but damn has hit been on full tilt these last 5 years.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:21 PM Yesterday
Keep your political bullshit out of the lounge
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Keep your political bullshit out of the lounge
My bad.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:27 PM Yesterday
I want his wife's tortellini
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:28 PM Yesterday
Spags needs to be in the hall of fame when it’s all over. To my eyes he’s the best D Coordinator at all times. No one adjusts better then him
[Reply]
tredadda 05:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by scho63:
He started his career here a little wobbly but damn has hit been on full tilt these last 5 years.
Amazing how much talent also helps. He might end up as one of the few coordinators who make it into the HOF as a coordinator.
[Reply]
wazu 05:30 PM Yesterday

#Chiefs defense following the Chargers' FG in the first quarter:

- Punt
- Punt
- Punt
- Punt
- Missed FG
- Turnover on downs
- Punt
- Punt

If you're looking for a reason they keep winning, it's Steve Spagnuolo & Co.

— Jordan Foote (@footenoted) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:30 PM Yesterday
3 super bowls with the Chiefs and 1 super bowl beating the 18-0 Patriots...what an unbelievable defensive mind.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:31 PM Yesterday
Said in the start of 3rd quarter we wouldn't give up another point. Defense is nasty.
[Reply]
tk13 05:32 PM Yesterday
Chargers had 74 yards on their opening drive and 150 yards the rest of the game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:33 PM Yesterday
I'm surprised that nobody has bumped the Spags hired as DC thread. There's a lot of fail in there. People saying that he was overrated. That Andy was just hiring him because of their history. I'm thankful that those guys were wrong.i don't believe that I was one of them. I had other preferences, but I don't think that I made a stink about it. I'm glad that we have the best DC in the NFL. And, since he's already failed at head coaching, nobody is trying to hire him to coach their team. Perfect!
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:33 PM Yesterday
BEST

DC

EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:35 PM Yesterday
I will say though. It is frustrating seeing the other team march down the field and score on their opening drive every week. But in the end, that doesn't matter. He makes the necessary adjustments and it doesn't keep happening
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up