ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Serious Question: Would you let Patrick Mahomes bang your wife?
Womble 03:00 PM Today
If you say yes he finishes his hall of fame career in Kansas City.

If you say no then he never plays again for KC and goes to a team in the AFC West.

Tough question for some, easy for others. So would you let him?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:01 PM Today
I'm the Mahomes of your household womble.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:02 PM Today
I'd let anyone on here bang my wife
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:05 PM Today
i’d let him bang me
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'd let anyone on here bang my wife
u need help
[Reply]
UteChief 03:05 PM Today
Maybe, but I’d have to get my shot with his.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:08 PM Today
A lot of beta energy up in here
[Reply]
JimNasium 03:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
i’d let him bang me
Beat me to it.
[Reply]
MVChiefs 03:13 PM Today
Long story short, I was Mahomes roommate freshman yr college at Tech, and I let him bang my girlfriend if he swore to play for the Chiefs in the future. It has worked out well...
[Reply]
UteChief 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefs:
Long story short, I was Mahomes roommate freshman yr college at Tech, and I let him bang my girlfriend if he swore to play for the Chiefs in the future. It has worked out well...
We all owe you a debt of gratitude
[Reply]
BWillie 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefs:
Please post more.:-)
[Reply]
Bump 03:17 PM Today
only if she put him on the no quilt, free pass list!

I actually had a GF ask me to put together a list like that and she would as well, I put local girls that I would have had a realistic chance of banging and it didn't go well. But I did that because I knew it was over anyways.
[Reply]
Womble 03:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I'm the Mahomes of your household womble.
Did you not read the title? This is a serious question.

You aren't going to be doing anything with that bookies biro you have for a penis.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
Did you not read the title? This is a serious question.

You aren't going to be doing anything with that bookies biro you have for a penis.
Is biro a word defined in the Quran or what is that? Do you mean burro? That's Mexican for donkey.
[Reply]
Womble 03:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Is biro a word defined in the Quran or what is that? Do you mean burro? That's Mexican for donkey.
You know that little thing that lives underneath your beer gut and is just above your thighs. The wee thing that turns a bit hard when you turn on your baseball card twitch streams. The little chap that has been MIA and hasn't been seen by any female or even yourself for the last ten years. It's that.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up