ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Seeking Help getting the new Mahomes Prime Drink
The Bad Guy 03:53 PM 08-21-2024
Hello all you old bastards. Hope most of you are doing well. Stepping out from lurking to see if anyone can help me out. Looking to purchase a lot of the Mahomes Prime special edition drinks but they are only located in the midwest. Need to buy about 60 bottles for my both boys parties coming up in a few weeks. They saw them and instantly wanted these to be at their parties.

Is there anyone that can check their local Walmart or other places Prime is sold in Missouri/Kansas.

I would send money for the bottles, the shipping and for your time.

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM. Thanks all!
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 04:01 PM 08-21-2024
Have you tried Amazon?
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 04:07 PM 08-21-2024
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
Have you tried Amazon?
That’s not it. It’s the new Mahomes Prime Hydration drink bottle design. I don’t get the allure but my kids are obsessed.
Attached: IMG_1561.jpg (71.1 KB) 
[Reply]
TLO 04:29 PM 08-21-2024
I wonder if they sell them at Sams?

Regardless - I'll take a look while I'm there tomorrow.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 04:38 PM 08-21-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I wonder if they sell them at Sams?

Regardless - I'll take a look while I'm there tomorrow.
Appreciate you!! This is where prime is saying they are being sold.
Attached: IMG_1576.jpg (16.7 KB) 
[Reply]
In58men 04:39 PM 08-21-2024
I’ll keep my eye out, broski.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:48 PM 08-21-2024
If it is anything like his Throne Coffee it will taste like piss
[Reply]
threebag 02:08 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’ll keep my eye out, broski.
Skull Fuckery
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:29 AM 08-22-2024
Prime is such an awful product
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:24 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Prime is such an awful product

I agree with this, but I will swing by the store this evening and see what they got
[Reply]
lewdog 05:18 AM 08-22-2024
My son is into prime too. Must be the damn YouTube ads the kids are watching these days!
[Reply]
JimNasium 05:41 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Hello all you old bastards. Hope most of you are doing well. Stepping out from lurking to see if anyone can help me out. Looking to purchase a lot of the Mahomes Prime special edition drinks but they are only located in the midwest. Need to buy about 60 bottles for my both boys parties coming up in a few weeks. They saw them and instantly wanted these to be at their parties.

Is there anyone that can check their local Walmart or other places Prime is sold in Missouri/Kansas.

I would send money for the bottles, the shipping and for your time.

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM. Thanks all!
Stop being a lurker!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My son is into prime too. Must be the damn YouTube ads the kids are watching these days!
Kids like it because it tastes like koolaid, but it shouldn't be treated like koolaid it's more on par with like a Monster. It's kinda shitty to make something that's an energy drink with obvious child appeal.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:59 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Kids like it because it tastes like koolaid, but it shouldn't be treated like koolaid it's more on par with like a Monster. It's kinda shitty to make something that's an energy drink with obvious child appeal.
Well there are two types of Prime, one is an energy drink like Monster and one is a sports drink like Gatorade.

Edit: I let my kids have the sports drink version, though I hate it because it lines Logan Paul's pockets.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:02 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Well there are two types of Prime, one is an energy drink like Monster and one is a sports drink like Gatorade.

Edit: I let my kids have the sports drink version, though I hate it because it lines Logan Paul's pockets.
The one I had was not good it was like drinking weird koolaid.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up