ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Happy Birthday BIG_DADDY (62) Bob Dole (61)!
TLO 08:05 AM Today
Hope you have a great day!
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 08:50 AM Today
Happy birthday, fellas!

I had no idea BD was of age to draw social security, and I just assumed Dole was! Lol
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:54 AM Today
Weekend birthdays are the best, live it up gents
[Reply]
PHOG 08:57 AM Today
HBD! Make it a great Saturday weekend birthday!
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 08:59 AM Today
Happy Birthday !
[Reply]
alanm 09:04 AM Today
Happy Birthday to two of my Chiefs Birthday 60's club. Hope you guys have a great day and a Chiefs win tomorrow!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Happy birthday, fellas!

I had no idea BD was of age to draw social security, and I just assumed Dole was! Lol

Crazy ain't it?
[Reply]
In58men 09:39 AM Today
Happy Birthday gents
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:39 AM Today
HBD you old coots
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Weekend birthdays are the best, live it up gents
My mother and my little sister are driving 400 miles (800 round trip) to take me to dinner, which doesn't sound all that exciting until you know that it will be the first time I've eaten restaurant food of any kind (including fast food) since they drove 400 miles to take me to dinner last year. lol
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
My mother and my little sister are driving 400 miles (800 round trip) to take me to dinner, which doesn't sound all that exciting until you know that it will be the first time I've eaten restaurant food of any kind (including fast food) since they drove 400 miles to take me to dinner last year. lol
I believe McDonald's is still running their $5 meal deal.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:48 AM Today
Better be sure and grab one of those margaritas that Texas Roadhouse serves, especially if that's the case!

Go all fat boy and get the chili cheese fries as an appetizer, as well!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:54 AM Today
Damn Bob, you gotta get out more often
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 10:06 AM Today
Happy Birthday!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I believe McDonald's is still running their $5 meal deal.
One of the places I'd really like to check out has a "sandwich loaded with turkey, cranberry, dressing, crispy onions, garlic aioli & a center piece of bread soaked in gravy", but they have some sort of paint and drink wine event this evening, which means the building will be full of people with who I'd prefer not to hang.

So it's down to a new local Mexican restaurant that's been getting good reviews or a local microbrewery with really good wood-fired pizza.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up