ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Doubleheader - Ravens/Bucs and Chargers/Cards ****
wazu 01:49 PM Today
Ravens -3.5
Chargers -1

If we can get a couple of relatively small upsets to happen this could make for a fun evening.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:52 PM Today
This double header shit is whack.
[Reply]
wazu 01:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
This double header shit is whack.
Why? Seems like double the fun to me. Put one game on the big screen, one on my PC. More football = good.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:54 PM Today
I remember when primetime games were supposed to be good. These days, the NFL isn't even trying.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
I remember when primetime games were supposed to be good. These days, the NFL isn't even trying.
Ravens vs Bucs is a good one.

I expect the Ravens to roll, but this is still pretty good.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Ravens vs Bucs is a good one.

I expect the Ravens to roll, but this is still pretty good.
It's certainly the better of the 2 games, but Chargers/Cards is a very low bar.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:58 PM Today
Go Bucs
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:58 PM Today
I got $$$ on the Bucs. Mostly individual props, like the Over for Baker's passing yards and Tds. But also a small wager on the spread. Mike Evans is going to play, which is going to be a pretty big problem for BAL secondary trying to cover both him and Godwin, who is top-5 right now. Decent chance we're looking at a shootout in that one.

The other game is likely to be awful. I expect LAC will win simply because Kyler is Kyler, and I think LAC has the better coach.
[Reply]
Bump 02:00 PM Today
Bucs and Cards got this!
[Reply]
wazu 02:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
It's certainly the better of the 2 games, but Chargers/Cards is a very low bar.
If the Cardinals bring it tonight that game could be a lot of fun. Want to see the Chargers pick up a 3rd loss.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Why? Seems like double the fun to me. Put one game on the big screen, one on my PC. More football = good.
I like it too. We have a very large living room. 65 inch TV with a 37 inch TV next to it. Multiple game action every Saturday & Sunday.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I like it too. We have a very large living room. 65 inch TV with a 37 inch TV next to it. Multiple game action every Saturday & Sunday.

I'll be over 20 minutes before kickoff. I like pepperoni and sausage on my pizza. I'll bring the bourbon.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The Arizona game is likely to be awful. I expect Chargers will win simply because Kyler is Kyler, and I think LAC has the better coach.
Would love to see the Chargers lay a rotten egg in that game. Kyler is ranked #5 in ESPN QBR metric, while Herbert is 21st. But the Chargers have a big coaching advantage.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:21 PM Today
Both of these look like they could be good games. Chargers and Cardinals is an interesting contrast in styles.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:21 PM Today
Chargers are going to roll.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up