ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM Today
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:58 AM Today
I'm starting the Charger GDT
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:27 AM Today
Fuck you san diego.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:57 AM Today
We will be saved by the bell if Slater doesn't play.
[Reply]
fadeaway 03:46 AM Today
If there is any 0.1% chance those guys can kit up then they are going to play. This is the Chargers super bowl, nothing else matters. Even if it means losing their QB for the rest of the year, this sh*t for brain franchise will do it
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:04 AM Today
I fully expect they will all try to play...but Herbert with that ankle he keeps aggravating will be less efficient.

If either Alt or Slater misses the game then that will hurt them.

Missing Bosa would be nice considering we are still getting settled at Left Tackle.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:30 AM Today
We got this.
[Reply]
UteChief 05:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
**** you san diego.
First time I caught myself asking who’s the team in San Diego.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:02 AM Today
Sideline smog filter control game ball still is Bosa's
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:03 AM Today
Should be a close, hard fought game. Could come down to the wire.

I got the Chiefs 69-0.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 06:08 AM Today
Like everyone else I'm sure, I fully expect to win but am more concerned with the offense looking better.

8.5-point favorites definitely factors in more injury concern for Herbert than you'd think from Deepak.
[Reply]
Womble 06:15 AM Today
Justin Herbert is going to do the anti-Mahomes: Play through a high ankle sprain and heroically lose every game in the process.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:29 AM Today
I'm headed to So-Fi, anyone else going?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:31 AM Today
All I can say is, in the word of Ron Burgundy;

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Molitoth 06:38 AM Today
Chiefs will once again play like shit, missing a ton of opportunities to put the game away only to win it closely in the end with help by some penalty. The online world will explode with controversy and uproar about Taylor Swift and the NFL is rigged conspiracy.

We see this same episode every week until we don't.

My body really needs one of those 2023 Bears games...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up