ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Meanwhile at Washington Commanders HQ
GeorgeZimZam 02:11 PM 09-05-2024

BREAKING: NFL Commanders VP of Content Labels Black Commanders Players "Homophobic" and NFL Players "Dumb As All Hell," Calls Fans "High School Educated Alcoholics"

During an undercover date with an @OKeefeMedia journalist, Rael Enteen (@RaelEnteen), Vice President of Content… pic.twitter.com/vUTtq3ZnK4

— O’Keefe Media Group (@OKeefeMedia) September 4, 2024

JUST IN: Following the release of @OKeefeMedia's undercover footage revealing @Commanders Vice President of Content Rael Enteen's (@RaelEnteen) controversial remarks about NFL fans, players, and owners, Enteen has taken action to shield his online presence.

He has set his X… pic.twitter.com/wqHNv9sWrR

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 4, 2024

DEVELOPING: Rael Enteen has been fired after @OKeefeMedia expose…. https://t.co/aFaEKV8Vte

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 5, 2024

"Rael" :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:12 PM 09-05-2024
Well...dude isn't exactly wrong.
[Reply]
George Liquor 02:13 PM 09-05-2024
What's liking gays have to do with winning football games?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:15 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
What's liking gays have to do with winning football games?
It's most likely his commentary on working in a league that constantly tries to say they are about "inclusion" while the vast majority of people in the field are absolutely not about it.

Considering what his position was that requires knowing what you're working with and well I'd say he does.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:15 PM 09-05-2024
He probably even had to pay for the dinner.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 02:17 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
He probably even had to pay for the dinner.
...and likely didn't even get his dick wet.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:18 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's most likely his commentary on working in a league that constantly tries to say they are about "inclusion" while the vast majority of people in the field are absolutely not about it.

Considering what his position was that requires knowing what you're working with and well I'd say he does.
Then maybe they should stop pushing this stuff on them.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:19 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Then maybe they should stop pushing this stuff on them.
As you notice he called Goodell a stooge...which is probably the part that got him fired that or the Jerry Jones part. I doubt the NFL cares that he called fans mouth breathing alcoholics.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:19 PM 09-05-2024
James O'Keefe is a bitch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:20 PM 09-05-2024

[Reply]
Rain Man 02:27 PM 09-05-2024
O'Keefe Media Group, whoever they are, seems to be a bunch of sleazy morons who abused trust to create a story that's a non-story. I watched the first two minutes and heard nothing that isn't pretty obvious.

Granted, I'm a non-alcoholic with more than a high school education, so maybe he's painting with a broad brush there. But we're all there for the football.
[Reply]
wazu 02:27 PM 09-05-2024
I feel kinda bad for the guy. Thinks he's on a date and giving his unfiltered honest opinion, probably trying to make it interesting. Obviously he is making generalizations about different groups, but seems to be an equal opportunity offender. If he was a little funnier he could do this speech as a warm-up act for Bill Burr.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:29 PM 09-05-2024
Just watched and this guy is a moron. There was nothing natural about the way she questioned him and talked to him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:34 PM 09-05-2024
Just watched and this guy is a moron. There was nothing natural about the way she questioned him and talked to him.
I'm curious about the back story. Did the person at O'keefe Media Group make him think he was on a date or something? Was he promised an off-the-record interview by the person at O'keefe Media Group? There's a reason that they were secretly recording him instead of this being an interview.

Oh, wait. I just read the caption. That's a really low-class thing to do by the O'keefe Media Group.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:58 PM 09-05-2024
Trying to impress some poontang can turn even the smartest man into a fool
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up