Nzoner's Game Room>**May 3rd Nurses Night Royals v Rangers GDT**
cmh6476 05:31 PM 05-03-2024
Beautiful night for baseball LFG
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:21 PM 05-03-2024
Finally pitching from the stretch
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 06:22 PM 05-03-2024
STILL first pitch swinging and promptly grounding out. Rangers broadcasters LOLing at Royals' impatience at the plate. They're also complimenting Kauffman Stadium.

I saw the Reds @ Rangers last Sunday at Globe Life Field. My first visit. That place sucks. Soulless warehouse that I'd rank near the very bottom of the list of 19 MLB parks I've attended. All the more disappointing considering how it is so new.

Now to find a Royals broadcast stream.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:26 PM 05-03-2024
Welp that wasn't it Bobby.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 06:30 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
STILL first pitch swinging and promptly grounding out. Rangers broadcasters LOLing at Royals' impatience at the plate. They're also complimenting Kauffman Stadium.

I saw the Reds @ Rangers last Sunday at Globe Life Field. My first visit. That place sucks. Soulless warehouse that I'd rank near the very bottom of the list of 19 MLB parks I've attended. All the more disappointing considering how it is so new.

That's unfortunate. It looks like a big dumb barn on the outside, but I was hoping maybe there'd be something about the inside that would make it worthwhile.

I went to a game at the old Arlington ballpark back in the 80's. Talk about a shithole. Zero shade. We left after 6 or 7 innings.

If you find a Royals broadcast, let me know, I didn't have any luck finding one with Rex and Ryan...
[Reply]
PHOG 06:36 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:

Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
That's unfortunate. It looks like a big dumb barn on the outside, but I was hoping maybe there'd be something about the inside that would make it worthwhile.

I went to a game at the old Arlington ballpark back in the 80's. Talk about a shithole. Zero shade. We left after 6 or 7 innings.

If you find a Royals broadcast, let me know, I didn't have any luck finding one with Rex and Ryan...
Try this, but I don't know how far behind it might be. Oh, and Ryan's off tonight.

https://www1.ihdstreams.xyz/P/MLB/ch9.php
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:36 PM 05-03-2024
Kaufman was the 10th MLB stadium I've been to and I'd put it top 3 easily. It's quite impressive. The fountains are lovely. The Royals HOF is worth showing up to early. The sight lines seem good all over. It's a beaut.

The fact that the owner wants the place demolished is asinine. I was in disbelief while there that the place is considered, at least by the owner, to be a worthless dump that should be bulldozed. Outrageous and dumb.
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:39 PM 05-03-2024
After four, Brady 77 pitches and lorenzen 48
[Reply]
Bowser 06:45 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nurses give good head
Nurses like to party. Might lead to the point you're making.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:51 PM 05-03-2024
Renfroedong
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 06:51 PM 05-03-2024
Renfroe! Tie game!
[Reply]
PHOG 06:51 PM 05-03-2024
Renfroe ties it!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:01 PM 05-03-2024
Incredible performance Singer!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:09 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:

Originally Posted by PHOG:
Try this, but I don't know how far behind it might be. Oh, and Ryan's off tonight.

https://www1.ihdstreams.xyz/P/MLB/ch9.php
Here's another Royals broadcast stream: https://the.streameast.app/mlb/kansas-city-royals-texas-rangers/25030592

Found both the Rangers and Royals streams here: https://mlbbite.net
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:11 PM 05-03-2024
Uffffff, Freddy... you gotta swing at that shit, man...
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:19 PM 05-03-2024
Are these pitches close? (Can't tell from my seat)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up