[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:41 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Claypool to Buffalo
Still sucks.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:47 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Chark to the Chargers and OBJ to the Dolphins.
WR has always been the Dolphins issue. Tua just needs weapons and it’ll come together for him.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:56 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
WR has always been the Dolphins issue. Tua just needs weapons and it’ll come together for him.
Still need at least one more.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:15 AM 05-03-2024
:-) OBJ to the Dolphins

they obviously must have overpaid him

Tua is their problem, not receiver

losers gonna lose
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:24 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Still need at least one more.
One more and the Dolphins will be able to win in cold weather.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:07 AM 05-03-2024
I've been told repeatedly by sports media. Friday signings are for most things pushed to less important by Monday
[Reply]
Bowser 10:18 AM 05-04-2024
We have released WRs Anthony Miller and Shi Smith

Miller was a second round pick by the Bears a few years back. Never caught on with them, the Steelers, the Texans or us.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 11:16 AM 05-05-2024
If we really could get Latimer for a 1.2 million cap hits this year. I don’t understand why we wouldn’t do it. We could even give up a number 3 pick next year – the one we got for Sneed. If we can get him for a lower round draft pick that’s obviously better.

I was always disappointed that we got rid of Sneed and it took me a while to accept. We needed to do it for cap reasons. But Latimer is in the same class of top-notch CB (assuming he’s not injured) and cap Hit this year would be 1.2 million compared to 18 million for Sneed. Worry about the cap for Latimer in subsequent years when we get there.

Some have suggested he won’t play unless the contract is restructured for guarantees. That’s a potential issue, but he would be playing for a ring. And if he did sit out, we wouldn’t be in any worse position This year then we are now. We would lose the draft pick next year, but I think that’s worth the gamble.

But I don’t think it can be that simple. Otherwise, we would’ve done it.

Barring an injury to Mahomes, it would completely guarantee us our 3peat.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:47 AM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
If we really could get Latimer for a 1.2 million cap hits this year. I don’t understand why we wouldn’t do it. We could even give up a number 3 pick next year – the one we got for Sneed. If we can get him for a lower round draft pick that’s obviously better.

I was always disappointed that we got rid of Sneed and it took me a while to accept. We needed to do it for cap reasons. But Latimer is in the same class of top-notch CB (assuming he’s not injured) and cap Hit this year would be 1.2 million compared to 18 million for Sneed. Worry about the cap for Latimer in subsequent years when we get there.

Some have suggested he won’t play unless the contract is restructured for guarantees. That’s a potential issue, but he would be playing for a ring. And if he did sit out, we wouldn’t be in any worse position This year then we are now. We would lose the draft pick next year, but I think that’s worth the gamble.

The hell you mumbling about?
[Reply]
O.city 12:45 PM 05-05-2024
No one is gonna “guarantee” the 3 peat

They just need a few more depth pieces in case injury
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:58 PM 05-05-2024
Who the fuck is Latimer? That shitty WR for the Donks from a few years ago? :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 01:09 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
No one is gonna “guarantee” the 3 peat

They just need a few more depth pieces in case injury
FOUR.

We're winning FOUR straight...
[Reply]
kccrow 01:12 PM 05-05-2024

Loomis isn't likely to give Marshon Lattimore away for peanuts. He's one of the best CBs in the NFL. I'd guess at least what we got for Sneed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:26 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who the fuck is Latimer? That shitty WR for the Donks from a few years ago? :-)
Thw original Troy Franklin
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:34 PM 05-05-2024

Every vet that makes the roster means one more young guy getting cut/waivers. Maybe that's fine, but I don't think Bert will do something that jeopardizes legit, cost-controlled talent.
[Reply]
Page 355 of 365
« First < 255305345351352353354355 356357358359 > Last »
Up