Page 255 of 265
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:18 AM 05-04-2024
More people telling on themselves by admitting they get thumbs downed by InvinciBill.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:20 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Yeah, i don't see how they do any better than 2-15 this year.
Seriously, what’s the logic here? A QB who’s relied heavily on his defense in every playoff win is now going to carry a team with far fewer weapons?

Mediocre OL/weak D/one standout offensive weapon = top 5 team?
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:23 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I wonder if Mims will take the job of that fat overpriced scrub Orlando Brown Jr.
That’ll be interesting because according to OBJ he signed there because they wanted him to play LT.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM 05-04-2024
after they blow this next season the boomer comparisons will start :-)

WIN AN MVP!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:32 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Seriously, what’s the logic here? A QB who’s relied heavily on his defense in every playoff win is now going to carry a team with far fewer weapons?

Mediocre OL/weak D/one standout offensive weapon = top 5 team?
They'll be fine.

I could explain the logic, but i've actually already done it many times and i don't feel like re-stating it right now. So let's go with they'll be fine and you'll just have to trust me.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:33 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That’ll be interesting because according to OBJ he signed there because they wanted him to play LT.
Mims will play RT at some point.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:47 PM 05-04-2024

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:48 PM 05-04-2024
They'll be fine.

I could explain the logic, but i've actually already done it many times and i don't feel like re-stating it right now. So let's go with they'll be fine and you'll just have to trust me.
I trusted you the last two years and look where it got me...
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:22 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I trusted you the last two years and look where it got me...
To the AFC Championship game where they lost by a FG and Burrow playing like an elite QB last year when he was healthy?

The only way the Bengals falter is if Burrow is injured. He still has a hump to get over when he's healthy though. If he's healthy this year and they don't get the job done, then i have to believe it's not going to happen.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:31 PM 05-04-2024
To the AFC Championship game where they lost by a FG and Burrow playing like an elite QB last year when he was healthy?

The only way the Bengals falter is if Burrow is injured. He still has a hump to get over when he's healthy though. If he's healthy this year and they don't get the job done, then i have to believe it's not going to happen.

Did they fix their OL issues? As much as they can anyway, I realize that they still have Brown. And what's the word in Burrow's wrist? I saw part of a podcast a couple months ago and he seemed completely relaxed about it, but I was curious what the official word was.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:17 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Did they fix their OL issues? As much as they can anyway, I realize that they still have Brown. And what's the word in Burrow's wrist? I saw part of a podcast a couple months ago and he seemed completely relaxed about it, but I was curious what the official word was.
The wrist seems to be a nonstory. He's been working out and doing normal things for a couple months now.

Oline fixed? We'll see. They have 3 massive--and at least decent--tackles. Karras and Cappa are above average. Volson is not good but he's going into year 3 so we'll see if he has any growth at all. I will say that i'm not at any kind of 'worried' stage in regards to the line, right now.

This is Burrow's 5th training camp and he has yet to have anything close to a "normal" one in the previous four.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:23 PM 05-04-2024
The wrist seems to be a nonstory. He's been working out and doing normal things for a couple months now.

Oline fixed? We'll see. They have 3 massive--and at least decent--tackles. Karras and Cappa are above average. Volson is not good but he's going into year 3 so we'll see if he has any growth at all. I will say that i'm not at any kind of 'worried' stage in regards to the line, right now.

This is Burrow's 5th training camp and he has yet to have anything close to a "normal" one in the previous four.

Good to hear about his wrist. Some of the initial predictions were kind of bleak.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 AM 05-06-2024
Bengals QB Joe Burrow’s wrist will “NEVER be the same,” per discussion with my Cincinnati source this morning.

“Joe’s surgery in LA was not to fix his injury, but to make sure the bone grows correctly. Joe will always be at risk of injury because his bone has to grow back and that could take two years. His playing will all be off of risk.”

BREAKING:

Bengals QB Joe Burrow’s wrist will “NEVER be the same,” per discussion with my Cincinnati source this morning.

“Joe’s surgery in LA was not to fix his injury, but to make sure the bone grows correctly. Joe will always be at risk of injury because his bone has to… pic.twitter.com/HRAU6bzA0O

— John Frascella (Football) (@NFLFrascella) May 6, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:49 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
More people telling on themselves by admitting they get thumbs downed by InvinciBill.
Telling on themselves? If you're getting downvoted by a peter puffer like InvinciBill, you're doing something right.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:58 AM 05-06-2024
Wow sounds like he’s probably gonna need an amputation at some point
[Reply]
Page 255 of 265
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259 > Last »
Up