ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone else caught this annoying cold?
luv 04:15 PM 12-30-2010
I'm not sure if it's from being out in the cold last Sunday or the weather rapidly changing, but my nose is raw.

I really hope whatever is in my system is out by Sunday, or I will be miserable.

Yes, I'm whining. :-)
[Reply]
DMAC 04:53 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by DMAC:
Either never miss one, or never get one.
I'm a never-get kind of guy.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 04:55 PM 12-30-2010
Need some Petercillin? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:55 PM 12-30-2010
Of those sick...did you get flu shots?
Yes!!! That's why the flu shot doesn't mean sh1t with the common cold! GD the CDC!!
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:55 PM 12-30-2010
Shouldn't have hung the AIDS garland. Sorry.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 04:55 PM 12-30-2010
Of those sick...did you get flu shots?
I didn't, but the wife and baby did and they still contracted it, actually they're worse off if you ask me. This is my first "real" (not alcohol induced) sickness in 2 years and from talking to family and friends it is a widespread epidemic.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:58 PM 12-30-2010
Yes. Came down with it about an hour after the Chiefs game Sunday. Was miserable Monday at work with full body aches, left a bit early and went straight to bed, fever spiked to over 101. Fever broke Monday night, then had two days of severe head and chest congestion. Today I think I'm finally on the mend, congestion isn't as bad. But still dragging.

I don't get sick often, and this has been a doozy. Sick as I've been in a long, long time. Been miserable all week.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:06 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm not sure if it's from being out in the cold last Sunday or the weather rapidly changing, but my nose is raw.

I really hope whatever is in my system is out by Sunday, or I will be miserable.

Yes, I'm whining. :-)
Yes. It settled in nicely on my 5 hour drive to the GF's neck of the woods in Iowa. I've been huddled in the hotel room ever since. The medicine in these parts is circa-19th century so hopefully dayquil does the trick...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:08 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes!!! That's why the flu shot doesn't mean sh1t with the common cold! GD the CDC!!
True, but I sleep easier knowing it what I have is not the less-lethal-than-the-normal-flu variant that started with pigs. Or in Mexico. I'm not sure they ever figured that one out...
[Reply]
2112 05:10 PM 12-30-2010
I heard about some other young lady from Springfield, MO complaining about her sinuses on facebook today. this thing must be running rampant down in Springfield. havwe they quarantined that town yet? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:13 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
True, but I sleep easier knowing it what I have is not the less-lethal-than-the-normal-flu variant that started with pigs. Or in Mexico. I'm not sure they ever figured that one out...
Agrred, but DG, in the middle of travel and a playoff run... This is bunk!!!
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 05:22 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Yes. Came down with it about an hour after the Chiefs game Sunday. Was miserable Monday at work with full body aches, left a bit early and went straight to bed, fever spiked to over 101. Fever broke Monday night, then had two days of severe head and chest congestion. Today I think I'm finally on the mend, congestion isn't as bad. But still dragging.

I don't get sick often, and this has been a doozy. Sick as I've been in a long, long time. Been miserable all week.
This sounds like the Flu.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:25 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by BCD:
This sounds like the Flu.
Possibly, but I usually associate nausea with the flu. My stomach's been fine.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 05:29 PM 12-30-2010
I am on the tail end of shaking a case of pneumonia. I haven't been that sick in a long time. One good thing is while I was in the fever stage and just sleeping for days on end, I managed to quit smoking. Going on my third week without cigs.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:05 PM 05-03-2024
Yes I've been sick since Tuesday it's fucking annoying
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:16 PM 05-03-2024
From 2010. That's some long covid bro
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up