ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CP's emails to Gmail aren't going through
DaFace 09:06 AM 06-09-2024
Heads up that Gmail is currently blocking all emails from ChiefsPlanet (and I think it's been this way since December). I've got a message out to "the boss" (AustinChief) about it, but this may or may not be a simple fix.

In the meantime, if you're a new user who registered recently using a Gmail address and hasn't ever been able to post, shoot us an email at chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com, and we can manually activate your account. Similarly, if you need to reset your password, shoot us a message so we can reset it for you.
[Reply]
Womble 09:42 AM 06-09-2024
Just a quick warning to all of you perverts. Please do not send unsolicited dick pics to chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com

Please don't.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 10:08 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Just a quick warning to all of you perverts. Please do not send unsolicited dick pics to chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com

Please don't.
Just wasted a daily life tip.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 10:13 AM 06-09-2024
NERD ALERT: might have to do with these changes

https://blog.google/products/gmail/g...am-protection/

Not sure how CP even sends email. Is there an actual Chiefs planet.com email address?
[Reply]
Womble 10:21 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Just wasted a daily life tip.
If I'm sending an unsolicited dick pic it won't be of just the tip. Shaft and bollocks are an essential component along with the tip.
[Reply]
scho63 10:24 AM 06-09-2024
I just added a new Icon on my cell phone for ChiefsPlanet
Attached: Screenshot_20240609-092252.jpg (29.6 KB) 
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:25 AM 06-09-2024

Please don't.
Correct. Please send them here instead:

billay69@georgebrettstatue.com
[Reply]
DaFace 10:43 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
NERD ALERT: might have to do with these changes

https://blog.google/products/gmail/g...am-protection/

Not sure how CP even sends email. Is there an actual Chiefs planet.com email address?
Yeah, my assumption is that it's related to some of those requirements (TLS in particular). I even know the setting that would possibly fix it, but AC uses our server for a few other purposes, so I'm hesitant to mess with those kinds of settings without knowing what other systems it might impact.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:52 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, my assumption is that it's related to some of those requirements (TLS in particular). I even know the setting that would possibly fix it, but AC uses our server for a few other purposes, so I'm hesitant to mess with those kinds of settings without knowing what other systems it might impact.
Look, if I've learned any one thing from posting here, it's that ChiefsPlanet is serious damned business and everything else can take a back seat.
[Reply]
Spott 11:02 AM 06-09-2024
Maybe spend less time on emails and more time on fixing your shit.
[Reply]
scho63 12:35 PM 06-09-2024
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
suzzer99 12:46 PM 06-09-2024
Now how will I know when it's my birthday?
[Reply]
scho63 01:01 PM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Now how will I know when it's my birthday?
TLO will let you know
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:07 PM 06-09-2024

Please don't.
Too late
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:09 PM 06-09-2024
If I'm sending an unsolicited dick pic it won't be of just the tip. Shaft and bollocks are an essential component along with the tip.
Yep, especially since I just trimmed the bushes
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up