ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.
Direckshun 09:38 AM 10-04-2023
Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

[Reply]
Mecca 09:39 AM 10-04-2023
Richardson is still reckless though, he's already been injured a couple of times, if he doesn't keep that in check it's a problem.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:39 AM 10-04-2023
We will see but this is why I would have taken him over Stroud/Young. The upside is very high for him.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:40 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Richardson is still reckless though, he's already been injured a couple of times, if he doesn't keep that in check it's a problem.
That's always the risk with these guys, isn't it?

I hope he stays healthy enough to develop -- he's shaping up to be an insanely fun athlete to watch.

Some of those passes are Mahomesian.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:41 AM 10-04-2023
Delivering on what Cam Newton promised.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:42 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
We will see but this is why I would have taken him over Stroud/Young. The upside is very high for him.
I think, if I were making the #1 overall pick, I would have taken Stroud. The health risks were too great with Young and Richardson just looked like a less-refined Justin Fields. Really, Richardson is enticing but only makes sense for one coach in the NFL: Shane Steichen.

If you put him with most other coaches, he becomes Justin Fields. But Steichen has the golden touch with these kinds of QBs and he's absolutely crushing it with Richardson, who to my mind looked like a guy who'd have to completely re-learn the position.

Shows you what I know.
[Reply]
O.city 09:45 AM 10-04-2023
You can't run as a QB in the NFL and survive. You will get hit, get hurt, and miss games.

It doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:47 AM 10-04-2023
So far Stroud has been very good also, Young is the one that's been ass.
[Reply]
notorious 10-04-2023, 09:48 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious. Reason: Beau beat me to it.
Sassy Squatch 09:50 AM 10-04-2023
479 yards, 3 TDs, and 1 INT through 4 games. Let's tap the brakes a bit, yeah?

Yes, well aware he missed a game due to a concussion Unfortunately it was directly due to his running style and those are going to rack up as he plays so gonna go ahead and count it.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:51 AM 10-04-2023

I love it. I live near Charlotte and I can’t stand their bandwagon fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:51 AM 10-04-2023
Stroud's looked very good.

The difference to my mind is that he's over in the NFC. Richardson's in a division that's ripe for the taking for the next decade if Trevor Lawrence can't screw his head on straight and the Chiefs may have to face him every year.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:52 AM 10-04-2023
He’ll be on the injury report practically every week with his style of play.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:52 AM 10-04-2023
A problem for the Colts I assume you mean?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:52 AM 10-04-2023
Said it 500X in the Spring. Richardson needed a coach like Steichen and if they got together it could be successful.

Having said that..Stroud is far better. That guy is gonna be a problem. Stroud is what the Packers hoped Love would be.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:52 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Squishy Snatch:
479 yards, 3 TDs, and 1 INT through 4 games. Let's tap the brakes a bit, yeah?
Stats aside, look at the video.

Look at what he does in the video. He looks really, really good. And like you said, he's just four games in.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up