ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's rank the AFC teams since we have nothing else to do.
Direckshun 09:48 AM Today
Here's how I'd rank the teams right now.

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Bengals
6. Steelers
7. Jets
8. Broncos
9. Chargers
10. Colts
11. Raiders
12. Jaguars
13. Dolphins
14. Browns
15. Patriots
16. Titans

I'd say the Ravens/Chiefs are about even, but I'm giving to the Chiefs by a toe.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:56 AM Today
The Chargers just blanked the Donks...it was 23-0 to start the 4th.

Raiders just shipped Adams...both AFCW teams are bottom 4.
[Reply]
O.city 09:56 AM Today
Id say that's about right.

The Bengals are better than the Texans but the early losses may doom them.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:58 AM Today
1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Texans
4. Bills
5. Steelers
6. Chargers
7. Jets
8. Bengals
9. Broncos
10. Colts
11. Dolphins
12. Raiders
13. Jags
14. Browns
15. Patriots
16. Titans

The bottom 6 are ALL fucking awful. It's hard to choose. I give the Dolphins a slight bump up just because they COULD get Tua back. Browns could easily slip down one if Maye plays well.
[Reply]
O.city 10:01 AM Today
And yeah, the Broncos aren't good.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The Chargers just blanked the Donks...it was 23-0 to start the 4th.

Raiders just shipped Adams...both AFCW teams are bottom 4.
That's fair on the Chargers/Broncos. I don't think the Broncos are bottom 4.

Raiders either -- not because they're not bad, but who the hell would you put over them?

The Browns and the Dolphins can't score. The Titans and the Patriots are basically dysfunctional.

Maybe the Jags? Maybe.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Texans
4. Bills
5. Steelers
6. Chargers
7. Jets
8. Bengals
9. Broncos
10. Colts
11. Dolphins
12. Raiders
13. Jags
14. Browns
15. Patriots
16. Titans

The bottom 6 are ALL ****ing awful. It's hard to choose. I give the Dolphins a slight bump up just because they COULD get Tua back. Browns could easily slip down one if Maye plays well.
Putting Texans at #3 is slightly bolder than me.

I just ... haven't liked what the Texans have put out there as much as I have the Bills. I really like Stroud and the talent they've given him. The defense has upside. I feel like they aren't putting it together as thoroughly as the Bills are.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:17 AM Today
For the Chiefs I’m most worried about the Bengals. We own the Ravens and Bills but for some reason we struggle against the Bengals. That is one team we don’t have a clear mental edge over. It’s always a straight up dog fight and Mahomes doesn’t play that well vs Lou.

I want them eliminated
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Putting Texans at #3 is slightly bolder than me.

I just ... haven't liked what the Texans have put out there as much as I have the Bills. I really like Stroud and the talent they've given him. The defense has upside. I feel like they aren't putting it together as thoroughly as the Bills are.
I think the gap between the Texans and Ravens is still pretty big.

They weren’t even all that close last year.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
For the Chiefs I’m most worried about the Bengals. We own the Ravens and Bills but for some reason we struggle against the Bengals. That is one team we don’t have a clear mental edge over. It’s always a straight up dog fight and Mahomes doesn’t play that well vs Lou.

I want them eliminated
I think the Ravens, Bills, and Bengals are all clear threats.

The Bengals are the clearest threat. Mahomes + Spags is the best QB/DC combo in the league, but Burrow + Anarumo isn't far behind.

Lamar will regress in January as he always does, but I gotta be honest -- the NFL has never seen a running combination like him and Derrick Henry. I almost wonder if that run game is so good they don't even need Lamar to be Lamar in January.

The Bills are clearly inferior to the Chiefs but Josh Allen is the second best player in the National Football League, and if he goes God Mode on an off day for Mahomes, it wouldn't be super fun.

I think the Chiefs have more answers for these teams than these teams have for the Chiefs, however. But I think they're all pretty clearly the biggest threats.
[Reply]
threebag 10:27 AM Today
I’d slot your mom in at number 8, ahead of the Donks
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:28 AM Today
Here's how I'd rank the teams right now.

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Bengals
6. Steelers
7. Jets
8. Broncos
9. Chargers
10. Colts
11. Raiders
12. Jaguars
13. Dolphins
14. Browns
15. Patriots
16. Titans

I'd say the Ravens/Chiefs are about even, but I'm giving to the Chiefs by a toe.

Thoughts?
Looks good.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Looks good.
Um, we're supposed to be arguing in this thread. kthx

Originally Posted by threebag:
I’d slot your mom in at number 8, ahead of the Donks
Now we're talking.
[Reply]
Womble 10:29 AM Today
1. Chiefs

2-15. The rest of the AFC...

16. Raiders.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:30 AM Today
I think the Ravens, Bills, and Bengals are all clear threats.

The Bengals are the clearest threat. Mahomes + Spags is the best QB/DC combo in the league, but Burrow + Anarumo isn't far behind.

Lamar will regress in January as he always does, but I gotta be honest -- the NFL has never seen a running combination like him and Derrick Henry. I almost wonder if that run game is so good they don't even need Lamar to be Lamar in January.

The Bills are clearly inferior to the Chiefs but Josh Allen is the second best player in the National Football League, and if he goes God Mode on an off day for Mahomes, it wouldn't be super fun.

I think the Chiefs have more answers for these teams than these teams have for the Chiefs, however. But I think they're all pretty clearly the biggest threats.
One or both of Lamar/Henry is/are likely to break down at some point.

The Ravens gave Henry a bunch of carries late against the Bills when they were up by 20.

I would be astonished if both stay this effective all year.

Henry is on pace for nearly 300 touches. Lamar is on pace for 150 carries again.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up