Phillies 0 0%
Brewers 0 0%
Padres 0 0%
Mets 0 0%
Braves 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 MLB Playoffs Thread (non-Royals)
SHOWTIME 05:38 PM Yesterday

Who's winning it this year?

This is a thread for non-Royal playoff games since I assume there will be a separate one for the Royals…
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 06:03 PM Yesterday
Clearly you have no faith in the DBacks.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:26 PM Yesterday
I’m all in on the Royals! Fuck the rest!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:29 PM Yesterday

The Boys are headed to Baltimore. pic.twitter.com/fCKv2AthYA

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
tk13 12:00 PM Today
Royals got out of Atlanta just in time. Mets and Braves are currently playing a doubleheader today to determine the NL playoff teams and this is going on.

Update from Mets-Braves.

It’s probably fine, right? It’s probably fine. pic.twitter.com/J6tlCAkdZZ

— Tim Healey (@timbhealey) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
jdubya 12:58 PM Today
Dodgers as usual won the 162 game tourney but will likely have a typical early exit in the October tourney
[Reply]
cmh6476 01:13 PM Today
Buddy Rich = wrong
[Reply]
Ocotillo 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Dodgers as usual won the 162 game tourney but will likely have a typical early exit in the October tourney
Even looking past their flimsy starting pitching, they still employ Dave Roberts. Dave Roberts won a World Series for the 2020 Dodgers and he doesn't get applauded when announced by the PA guy at Dodger Stadium. That tells you all you need to know about him.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 01:25 PM Today
Mets score six unanswered runs to take a 6-3 lead on the Braves in the eighth. If this holds, the Braves will most certainly have to burn Chris Sale in a must-win Game 2 against what will be likely a Mets lineup of scrubs.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 01:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Mets score six unanswered runs to take a 6-3 lead on the Braves in the eighth. If this holds, the Braves will most certainly have to burn Chris Sale in a must-win Game 2 against what will be likely a Mets lineup of scrubs.
Big-time turnaround for the Mets. Couple of incredible AB’s and then a two run Nimmo dong. Six more outs and the Mets are in.
[Reply]
tk13 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Braves coming apart there. That Royals win over the Braves yesterday is about to have massive consequences.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Big-time turnaround for the Mets. Couple of incredible AB’s and then a two run Nimmo dong. Six more outs and the Mets are in.
I thought the season series would be tied if this score holds. Hence, a 2nd game?
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 01:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Buddy Rich = wrong
I am good at that
[Reply]
tk13 01:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I thought the season series would be tied if this score holds. Hence, a 2nd game?
No the winner is in. Loser only gets in if they win game 2. Next game would be must-win for the Braves.

Big reason they're playing 2 is Arizona. If the same team wins both games Arizona sneaks in.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 01:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Mets are in if they win 1 game today and the same deal with Atlanta. If there is a sweep, the winning team is in as well as Arizona.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up