SHOWTIME 12:25 PM Today
https://x.com/nflrums/status/1848779771993276520?s=61
[Reply]
notorious 12:27 PM Today
Jizz.

Probably can't afford him.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:28 PM Today
They want a 2nd round pick.. Don’t see it happening.. He can’t stay healthy either..
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:29 PM Today
I make it happen.

I don't know what compensation I'd give up for him, but the Chiefs can make history and go three straight.

Three. Straight.

Next year, you can sign Brown back cheap, Rice will eventually rejoin the team, Worthy will have another year, and you still have one last year of that killer 2022 draft class in its entirety.

You go get it done, and I bet it doesn't cost you in 2025.
[Reply]
notorious 12:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They want a 2nd round pick.. Don’t see it happening.. He can’t stay healthy either..
He'd fit right in.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 12:30 PM Today
4 high ankle sprains in 2 seasons. 2 of the were grade 3 one requiring surgery in 2022 and the other 2 were grade 1. Seems he has ankle problems. A 2nd is pretty high for a 31 year old oft injured WR.
[Reply]
wazu 12:33 PM Today
This is what makes it an option.

Per @DMRussini, not only are the #Rams exploring trades for WR Cooper Kupp, but they're willing to retain salary to purchase a potential 2nd Rd Pick as well.

Kupp's Contract
2024: $9.1M (gtd)
2025: $20M ($5M gtd)
2026: $19.85M (non-gtd

— Spotrac (@spotrac) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 12:33 PM Today
The game he played this year he looked liked a complete badass, lets see how he looks Thursday because of Cooper Kupp is even 75% of what he once was you aren't stopping this team.
[Reply]
TEX 12:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yep. Id pass.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The game he played this year he looked liked a complete badass, lets see how he looks Thursday because of Cooper Kupp is even 75% of what he once was you aren't stopping this team.
Cool. Still not sending a 2nd rd pick. Day 3 pick max. He’s 31
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 12:43 PM Today
This would move the needle. Old & injured a lot but amazing receiver when healthy.

Can you imagine Kelce, Ju-Ju, & Kupp on the scramble drill?
[Reply]
DRM08 12:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Can’t stay on the field, so you get 0% of him.
[Reply]
Balto 12:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Cool. Still not sending a 2nd rd pick. Day 3 pick max. He’s 31
Hmmm a 2nd for Kupp+Robinson?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 12:44 PM Today
No. We have enough injured WRs, already.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:48 PM Today
Not healthy enough. I would try to get the other options.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up