ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we worried about our offense?
mr. tegu 07:15 PM 09-15-2024
Being only marginally better than last season? Worthy likely has a higher ceiling and more potential than Hardman but he is unlikely, at least for now, to be a 6-8 target a game guy as an option on the majority of passing plays. Rice is better than Rice last season so that's good. Kelce is probably worst though.

But mostly what I’m fearful about is that losing Brown is going to be a major impediment to the offense being noticeably better than last season. He was likely big in our schemes and philosophy. I know we typically struggle vs the Bengals but as of right now I'm not sure what would make me confident we dramatically improve over last season.

What does everyone think? How can we ensure the significant improvement over last season that it seems we might need?
[Reply]
Kman34 07:15 PM 09-15-2024
JFC..
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:16 PM 09-15-2024
No, it's week 2 and we've beaten two of our biggest rivals. They'll figure it out, wbf
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:16 PM 09-15-2024
It’s been 2 games. We found ways to win.

The offense got better in the postseason last year.

WBF.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:17 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Being only marginally better than last season? Worthy likely has a higher ceiling and more potential than Hardman but he is unlikely, at least for now, to be a 6-8 target a game guy as an option on the majority of passing plays. Rice is better than Rice last season so that's good. Kelce is probably worst though.

But mostly what I’m fearful about is that losing Brown is going to be a major impediment to the offense being noticeably better than last season. He was likely big in our schemes and philosophy. I know we typically struggle vs the Bengals but as of right now I'm not sure what would make me confident we dramatically improve over last season.

What does everyone think? How can we ensure the significant improvement over last season that it seems we might need?

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:17 PM 09-15-2024
Celebrating the defense, is the better play
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:18 PM 09-15-2024
LT is a far more pressing issue. Those issues urgently need to be solved one way or another.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:18 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:

I think we won the Super Bowl last season and if you are concerned that we haven't dramatically improved from that position... I don't really know what to tell you.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:19 PM 09-15-2024
No
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:19 PM 09-15-2024
I’ll get more concerned if we manage like 17 against Atlanta. Lou & The Bengals D has always slowed us down - even in the Hill years.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:19 PM 09-15-2024
I think we have to differentiate between being worried and being frustrated. Our offense may be frustrating knowing we are capable of so much more. But we will be good enough to still win most of our games especially knowing that our schedule is so front loaded with tough matchups

But we really need to get a vertical option. Badly. And I think that will take a lot of time to get worthy there
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:20 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
LT is a far more pressing issue. Those issues urgently need to be solved one way or another.
100% agreed. We need LT that is game ready. I have high hopes for Suamataia... but we could also weather his growing pains.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:20 PM 09-15-2024
shoot yourself
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:21 PM 09-15-2024
Very worried about the defense though. Losing Sneed and Gay was going to result in a step back but personally didn't expect it to be so significant.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:21 PM 09-15-2024
The other team gets paid to play too.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up