1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Marshon Lattimore
RunKC 07:04 PM Yesterday
Think we should consider this move.

Base salary:
2024-$1.210 million—less than $1 million 8 weeks in
2025: $16 million
2026-$16.5 million

Assuming we only have to pay the base salary, that’s not even top 10 Corner money for a legit top 10 caliber corner.

Roland-Wallace, Nazeeh and Williams are making me a little nervous. They don’t seem to be capable starters. FA market looks a little low right now as well.

I think we would be picking a CB in the top 100 picks anyway, so getting one for 2 years after this year at a fair price seems pretty solid to me.

Think Veach should strongly consider this
[Reply]
TEX 07:05 PM Yesterday
Would rather try and improve LT
[Reply]
New World Order 07:09 PM Yesterday
Agreed.

We’d have a lockdown defense
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:11 PM Yesterday
Yeah I'd give up that Titans 3rd and some change for sure. No brainer IMO. Lattimore is an absolute dog. He and McDuffie would shut shit down on the back end and our rush defense is unreal. Secure that one weakness and that defense has a chance to be all-time caliber special second half of year.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
You’re not gonna find a LT right now. If anyone has a good one they aren’t even picking up the phone
[Reply]
Hoover 07:16 PM Yesterday
Went out of the game with a hamstring...
[Reply]
O.city 07:16 PM Yesterday
Not gonna find a LT

Go get a cb or another rb
[Reply]
DenverChief 07:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
Pipe dream.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:22 PM Yesterday
Secondary looked a bit vulnerable today
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:23 PM Yesterday
Williams was awful today and Roland-Wallace didn't fare any better. Against a better QB that side of the field would've gotten torched. Burt Vacharach needs to trade for Lattimore and do it now. A 3rd round pick is reasonable compensation for the aints who aint going anywhere.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:23 PM Yesterday
He would be a great pickup although ending the Lattimore vs Mike Evans battles would be a shame.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:24 PM Yesterday
CB or bust. LT will have to be some other time, unless they deem Baktiari or however its spelled, worth it. I wouldn't IMO
[Reply]
Delano 07:28 PM Yesterday
No chance they get Lattimore. He would compromise KC’s ability to lock up McDuffie for a second contract.
[Reply]
493rd 07:42 PM Yesterday
Some apparently think you just find a solid LT that teams are willing to part with. You don’t. We’re riding with Wanya and Kingsley no matter what happens. CB makes much more sense if we’re going to confront teams like Buffalo and Baltimore in the playoffs.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:44 PM Yesterday
We’ve won 3 sbs with 3 different LTs

Wanya has played good enough
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up