ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Shohei Ohtani is a mutant freak.
Megatron96 11:38 PM Yesterday
51-51. 6-6, 3 HRs, 2SB, 10RBI, 5XBH. What the utter eff does that? I'm 99% certain we are living among aliens. Because Ohtani is a walking talking alien. Just wow. Oh, and LAD has 9 games left to play. 60-60 anyone? Oh, and Ohtani's technically 'rehabbing' after his Tommy John surgery. Discuss. Shit yerself. Speak in tongues. Have at it. This is one of those moments.

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:52 PM Yesterday
Unreal.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:28 AM Today
I use to like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Now I just watch the Kansas City Chiefs. They also happen to be my favorite sports team.
[Reply]
scho63 02:02 AM Today
It's sad that baseball lives in the shadows of the NFL and NBA.

This is the most underappreciated display of greatness that I can think of in modern sports.

The dude needs a national holiday.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:26 AM Today
To reach 50/50 with probably the greatest game ever played is absolutely bonkers.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:48 AM Today

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:43 AM Today
Please explain to me in football terms?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Mahomes hit 55 TD passes and 5,500 yards in the same game by throwing for 6 TDs, 500 yards, rushing for another 100 yards, and scoring 2 TDs on the ground.

Something like that.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Ohtani is to baseball what carcosa is to trivia.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:

This is the most underappreciated display of greatness that I can think of in modern sports.

It’s not that sad. Baseball deserves the spot it is in very very much so
[Reply]
tredadda 07:36 AM Today
Gotta tip the cap to him. Modern day Babe Ruth.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:42 AM Today
eh, he's no Angel Berrora
[Reply]
Balto 07:46 AM Today
And should be banned for gambling Muahaha
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:

i really think the amount of games hurts its regular season watchability. its just theres so many it makes each game feel so inconsequential, especially compared to football where every game matters so much. Sometimes i feel like even hockey and basketball have too many games and theyre only at 82 lol.

playoff baseball is like an entirely different beast, its almost like watching a different sport compared to regular season baseball
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Mahomes hit 55 TD passes and 5,500 yards in the same game by throwing for 6 TDs, 500 yards, rushing for another 100 yards, and scoring 2 TDs on the ground.

Something like that.
And when ohtanis arm heals, then assume mahomes also plays CB and allows zero receptions against Justin Jefferson with 2 INTs
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up