ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did we win last night?
DJJasonp 08:37 AM 09-06-2024
Simple question: Did we win last night?

I mean, if you're listening to collinsworth and company, it sure as hell sounded like the ravens won.

Even on their outro of the broadcast, the comments were about jackson and lively, and not a peep about worthy or the chiefs.

Really thought it was an extremely poor broadcast
[Reply]
ping2000 08:42 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Simple question: Did we win last night?

I mean, if you're listening to collinsworth and company, it sure as hell sounded like the ravens won.

Even on their outro of the broadcast, the comments were about jackson and lively, and not a peep about worthy or the chiefs.

Really thought it was an extremely poor broadcast
Nobody likes us except us. Don't care. Just win and make them hate us more.
[Reply]
fadeaway 08:43 AM 09-06-2024
i lost count of how many times they told us Henry weighed 250lbs and Lamar had lost weight.

Well it looked like all the weight he lost was out of his right arm cus it was weak as hell
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 08:46 AM 09-06-2024
Embrace the hate!
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:49 AM 09-06-2024
Oddly, we trailed one time in that game for one possession in the 1st qtr. But yeah, the Chiefs didn't win. The Ravens just lost that game...
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:50 AM 09-06-2024
1-0
[Reply]
redfan 08:50 AM 09-06-2024
This basically why I can't listen to the national broadcasters. Add in whatever that pre-game stuff was, and I'm out. TV being ahead of Mitch is easy to put up with considering the alternative is having to listen to CC.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:51 AM 09-06-2024
I didn't watch but that's always how it goes. The story is always gonna be what the team holding the ball last in that spot does. Whether that's Lamar throwing a pick, going 4-and-out, going down and scoring a TD and 2-pter, or what happened -- an almost play.

There's no anti-KC bias, it's only the jealous average fan who hates KC, wishes it was his favorite team.

We're often the beneficiaries of this given how often Mahomes leads us down for the win in all kinds of different ways. Like 13 seconds. That was a great game aside from that, but does anyone ever talk about Butker's kicks, Allen/Gabe's play in the game, the OT drive? Nope. Just the 13 seconds.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:52 AM 09-06-2024
Clearly almost beating the Chiefs is the most impressive thing a team can do. Buffalo is still living off of the 13 seconds game and how close they were.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:55 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
I didn't watch but that's always how it goes. The story is always gonna be what the team holding the ball last in that spot does. Whether that's Lamar throwing a pick, going 4-and-out, going down and scoring a TD and 2-pter, or what happened -- an almost play.

There's no anti-KC bias, it's only the jealous average fan who hates KC, wishes it was his favorite team.

We're often the beneficiaries of this given how often Mahomes leads us down for the win in all kinds of different ways. Like 13 seconds. That was a great game aside from that, but does anyone ever talk about Butker's kicks, Allen/Gabe's play in the game, the OT drive? Nope. Just the 13 seconds.
Josh Allen still gets a lot of credit for his performance in the 13 seconds game. That game is just a blip on the radar for Mahomes, especially since the Chiefs didn't even make it to the Super Bowl that season.
[Reply]
notorious 08:55 AM 09-06-2024
I wouldn't mind if the other team lost the game to us from now through the playoffs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:57 AM 09-06-2024
THE LOOK IN LAMAR’S EYES
[Reply]
stumppy 08:59 AM 09-06-2024
GMFB was a show about 'the Chiefs won but DAMN, did you see how good the Ravens played? The Ravens are going to be a dangerous team this year'.
90% Ravens ball washing this morning.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:01 AM 09-06-2024
Its gonna be like this all year.

We're getting everyone's best shot, the ire and envy of all 31 other fanbases. You've got talking heads and old Pats players saying there's no way we can 3-peat because the Pats never did. Everyone's going to question every call that goes our way, every flag, every questionable little thing. It's just how its going to go.

Enjoy it, and don't ever apologize for winning. Because there won't be any condolences or kind words for us once this is all over.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:06 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Its gonna be like this all year.

We're getting everyone's best shot, the ire and envy of all 31 other fanbases. You've got talking heads and old Pats players saying there's no way we can 3-peat because the Pats never did. Everyone's going to question every call that goes our way, every flag, every questionable little thing. It's just how its going to go.

Enjoy it, and don't ever apologize for winning. Because there won't be any condolences or kind words for us once this is all over.
This!! When history looks back on the season they’ll only see the first team to threepeat (then fourpeat), and not what some dumb ass said about refs or Swift, or any of that shit. It’ll just show the best team to ever play the game.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up