ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What should I say to adding Thursday night to the trip?
SAY NO. If you're not watching the game in your lucky chair, wearing your lucky T-shirt, holding your lucky mug, they will lose. 16 32.00%
SAY YES. There's like 16 other games you can watch this season. Couples time is sacred. 2 4.00%
SAY YES, BUT... You have to eat dinner at one of those romantic restaurants that shows sports on big screens all over the room. 14 28.00%
SAY YES, BUT... You can eat at any restaurant, but she will have to tape your phone to her forehead with the game streaming on it. 1 2.00%
SAY YES, BUT... You must watch the game in the room and attempt a "Quadfecta" 17 34.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Potential "romantic weekend" conflict with TNF opening game
TinyEvel 01:33 PM 08-26-2024
I was all set for a spectacular long weekend with Chiefs hosting Ravens opening night then the following day we would drive down the coast to San Simeon and tour Hearst Castle with a couple nights beachside relaxation for the weekend.

Well, now she's suggesting we add a night and leave a day early -- Thursday, staying in romantic Carmel by the Sea that night.

Trouble is, that's our opening night game.

She knows I am a serious Chiefs fan and rarely miss a game. Especially the opener.

Oh CP geniuses of life choice advice, what should I do?

(poll forthcoming)

(*The Quadfecta, is the rare event of four simultaneously awesome things at once. In this case, A shower beer, while getting a BJ, while watching sports -- achieved only once in this lifetime, in Las Vegas many years ago. As rare as haley's Comet I may never see another one in this lifetime)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:39 PM 08-26-2024
If she's trying to schedule something on the Chiefs opening night, then she doesn't love you. She's probably already sleeping with the gardener.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:41 PM 08-26-2024
oh c'mon, man.

You know none of us can offer any advice without pics...
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:42 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
If she's trying to schedule something on the Chiefs opening night, then she doesn't love you. She's probably already sleeping with the gardener.
This place is not slipping.
[Reply]
Womble 01:42 PM 08-26-2024
Tell her the Chiefs are the most important thing in your life and if she wants the honour of watching it with you then she's on sandwich duty. Also blowie at half time. Quick one though, don't wanna miss the kick off.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:43 PM 08-26-2024
Offer some dude at the hotel bar cash to raw dog her while you're watching the game in the other room.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:44 PM 08-26-2024
Sounds like it's time to bang her sister.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 01:45 PM 08-26-2024
I have questions.

How much did the quadfecta cost and was it a real sport or like Strongman?
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:46 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
I have questions.

Not quadfecta material
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:49 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
I have questions.

Get a hotel room in Vegas with a glass shower and a flatscreen in the bathroom and a stocked minibar, and create your own opportunities.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:49 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
(*The Quadfecta, is the rare event of four simultaneously awesome things at once. In this case, A shower beer, while getting a BJ, while watching sports
Hate to be a pain, but that's only 3. Hopefully there's some chicken wings in there somewhere.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:50 PM 08-26-2024
Dump her and find a woman who has her priorities straight.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:50 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Hate to be a pain, but that's only 3. Hopefully there's some chicken wings in there somewhere.
shower beer counts as the initial two.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:51 PM 08-26-2024
My wife is traveling for work starting on Thursday (opening night) and returns Monday.

I've never been more excited!
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:52 PM 08-26-2024
Can you watch the game with that old lady who slapped your ass?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up