ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/30/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 05:05 AM 07-30-2024
No practice today, but we'll see what comes out about any of the storylines.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:45 AM 07-30-2024
I'm so excited for this season that I'll be desperately checking this non training camp training camp thread all day.
[Reply]
TLO 07:26 AM 07-30-2024
It's hot as fuck outside. Even at 8:30am.
Probably a good thing they aren't having practice.

Though the whole next week is supposed to be like this.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:28 AM 07-30-2024
I think were sleeping on Hollywood hard. he's going to have the intermediate Juju type role but with speed Juju never dreamed of.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:26 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I think were sleeping on Hollywood hard. he's going to have the intermediate Juju type role but with speed Juju never dreamed of.
I think the beauty of Hollywood, Worthy, and Mecole is that no one is limited to a role (except maybe Worthy if they have to slow play the playbook for him). One of the biggest plays of the Super Bowl was Hardman who was filling a "gadget guy" role went deep late and made a huge play.

That's the great thing about the current setup, we can anyone (including Rice and Watson) anytime it's advantageous.

Run whoever has the slowest crappiest corner and no safety help deep. And the thing with a guy like Hollywood, is the fucker might score on the underneath shit if the clearout action Reid loves to run works. He did some of that in Arizona.

Man. I'm excited. Let's turn the dial to rape on these bitches.
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 07-30-2024
If Rice is really opening up his deep game....it could get real fun.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:39 AM 07-30-2024
No practice today, good time to talk about third-tier storylines.

What's up with punting? Is punt God booting 80 yarders into the crowd that nobody's talking about?

and TMZ or RJZ or whatever the Aussie footballer guys name is. How's he doing? Last film I saw he took a handoff and looked like he was reminding himself in his head what to do as he did it. "secure ball, head down, run forward, feet moving in smaller strides..." ZAMMIT CARL! :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:43 AM 07-30-2024
The rugby dude ain't gonna make it. There's just too much you need to innately know how to do at this level that you learn by playing for years. He can't do that in one offseason.

I'm not sure what's gonna happen at the back end of the WR group. Is Hardman a for sure in?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:53 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
The rugby dude ain't gonna make it. There's just too much you need to innately know how to do at this level that you learn by playing for years. He can't do that in one offseason.

I'm not sure what's gonna happen at the back end of the WR group. Is Hardman a for sure in?
Yeah it's hard to see LRZ making the team, especially with the Deneric Prince hype heating up once again.

And i think it'll be another season where we carry 7 WR's.

Locks:

Worthy
Brown
Rice
Watson.

Most likely:

Hardman
Toney

And then Remigio and Ross will once again battle it out for the potential last WR spot. Sounds like both guys are going to make the decision hard for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 AM 07-30-2024
If you can use Toney in a RB/WR/KR/PR fashion and just ride it til it breaks, that opens up somethings.

Prince seems to be having a great camp, so that's nice.
[Reply]
Coogs 10:09 AM 07-30-2024
If we go 4 TE's this year, does that take a WR spot off the table? I have read talk about going with 4 TE's.
[Reply]
In58men 10:17 AM 07-30-2024
Not sure why this rugby player is getting so much hype. I legit said he wouldn’t do much given the history of success rugby players have in the league. It has never worked out lol.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 10:18 AM 07-30-2024
The philthiest play I have seen so far was Rice deep down the middle with Worthy workin in underneath then breaking into the clear for the TD. So nasty.

Brown, Worthy, & Rice are showing they can all go deep or work underneath. This is gonna be fun.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:22 AM 07-30-2024
Might have been DJ who talked about the value of Hill being both that he was fast, and that his stamina was insane. Could just go forever at that pace. That's the big value, for me, of having Worthy, Brown and Hardman. It's going to exhaust teams.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:31 AM 07-30-2024
Anyone have cliff notes of how training camp has been so far? Who’s been sticking out? Who looks improved? Who might steal a roster spot? Who could start that didn’t last year?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up