ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Expect every opponent to copy this
RunKC 01:09 PM Today
It was frustrating watching Patrick bail from clean pockets based on double stunts designing an illusion of pressure inside to force him out with the interior DL stunting to the side he rolls to.

The DL dictated this several times and the pocket was clean. I hope Andy is working on fixing this.

Good snap to show Mahomes bailing on pockets at the idea of pressure.

Chargers run double stunt. Mahomes probably wants Watson on deep outbreaker. If he's sped up cause of stunt, fine!, move to Kelce underneath who presents himself. Instead he bails from pocket and misses Kelce. pic.twitter.com/uB2gZBddtE

— Conner Christopherson (@Conner_DKC) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
O.city 01:13 PM Today
Gets pretty old with the "Guys aren't getting open" shit.

Nah, stand in there and progress thru it and throw the football.

It's bad right now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM Today
Absolutely nothing he hasn't seen before.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:13 PM Today
Yeah, Mahomes is not seeing the field well at times this year. Could have hit Kelce or Perine underneath. I have faith that they will get that cleaned up. If the Chargers try that the next time they play KC, it will be a disaster for them.
[Reply]
kozzman555 01:14 PM Today
I think this shows his lack of faith in his tackles to pick up stunts and blitzes properly. It's going to take some time for him to learn to trust them.
[Reply]
UteChief 01:15 PM Today
If Mahomes doesn’t break the pocket, would there have been pressure? Looked to me like Kelce would have been open over the middle. 45 was able to get pressure because Mahomes ran to the right.
[Reply]
O.city 01:16 PM Today
There's no pressure there. They've got it blocked up. Stand in the fucking pocket and stop trying to back yard every play.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:20 PM Today
Run the ball right at the created opening.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by kozzman555:
I think this shows his lack of faith in his tackles to pick up stunts and blitzes properly. It's going to take some time for him to learn to trust them.
Really tired of the excuses. Outside of the Bengals game Mahomes hasn't been pressured much at all. They got Morris in who has done a good job since and he's got one of the best OLs in football. QBs with much worse OLs don't have trouble trusting there lines.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
There's no pressure there. They've got it blocked up. Stand in the fucking pocket and stop trying to back yard every play.
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Run the ball right at the created opening.
Both viable options. We need to make teams pay for doing this.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:22 PM Today
He’ll figure out the pocket stuff over the next few months. Short term, it would be nice if he can avoid throwing the ball to the defense for 4 quarters. The constant INT’s gotta slow down.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Really tired of the excuses. Outside of the Bengals game Mahomes hasn't been pressured much at all. They got Morris in who has done a good job since and he's got one of the best OLs in football. QBs with much worse OLs don't have trouble trusting there lines.
I don't think he was trying to make an excuse, just stating a fact. And he's correct. I noticed it from the Bengals game on, Mahomes was getting happy feet. People were trying to come up with all kinds of reasons as to why Pat was not getting good YPA. It was pretty obvious to me.
[Reply]
O.city 01:29 PM Today
Stand in there and throw it to Watson....that's pretty open. The safety might drive on it, if youre late.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:36 PM Today
If he's gonna bail, Mahomes should try some of these.

The tales of Joe Burrow’s “demise” were greatly exaggerated pic.twitter.com/4I4cOKH6wy

— Evan McPhillips (@emcphil) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM Today
Yeah nice job beating one of the worst teams in football :-)

Mahomes did that in Week 1 FFS and was far more impressive doing it.

Refrain from posting until you get to maybe like the 8th seed.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up