ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL allegedly used Bountygate to cover-up Saints coaches stealing/distributing drugs
Sassy Squatch 07:35 PM 09-12-2024

EXCLUSIVE: Sean Payton Allegedly Tied to Opioid Scandal in Part 2 of OMG NFL Series; NFL Used "Bountygate" as Cover-Up

In part 2 of @OkeefeMedia's NFL series, Rael Enteen, former Vice President of Content for the Washington @Commanders, admits "Bountygate is actually a cover-up… pic.twitter.com/CKzZI3Tcmx

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 12, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:35 PM 09-12-2024
Deserved to not be buried in the Broncos megathread.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:37 PM 09-12-2024
Sean Painpill comes by the moniker honestly

Dude is a junkie that got carried by Brees to relevance

He’d be nodding off in Portland somewhere if not for Drew
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:39 PM 09-12-2024
Ah yes, back in the day when you can downplay drug abuse by calling this a painkiller addiction
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:42 PM 09-12-2024
Now we know why O'Keefe dropped the initial Rael Enteen footage, which was seemingly random AF.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:45 PM 09-12-2024
Not surprised. Opioid use is rampant in the NFL.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:46 PM 09-12-2024
Lol Sean nodding off talking to Russell Wilson cracks me up.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:49 PM 09-12-2024
Fat Payton’s punishment is to be saddled with a QB as shitty as Blow Dix.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:54 PM 09-12-2024
Meanwhile the family pharma guys that created the entire problem that killed many got away scott free with zero punishment.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:58 PM 09-12-2024
Fivehead may have sold him his Denver franchise
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:03 PM 09-12-2024
Piece of shit is a piece of shit.

And he still can't properly evaluate QBs.
[Reply]
493rd 09:14 PM 09-12-2024
For those who remember, Payton was tied to opioid use 10+ years ago. It got swept under the rug.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 09:25 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
For those who remember, Payton was tied to opioid use 10+ years ago. It got swept under the rug.
I thought I remembered summer like this..not sure why he'd want or need to be selling them though.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:39 PM 09-12-2024
Pain relief and euphoria are achieved in opioid use when the drug crosses the blood-brain barrier to access the central nervous system (Schaefer, Tome & Davis, 2017). While the user feels a temporary sense of well-being, persistent use creates a dysregulation of dopamine transmission, and a co-occurring impairment in the frontal brain regions impacts cognition and function (Tolomeo, Gray, Matthews, Steel & Baldacchino, 2016). In addition to the cognitive and functional changes, imaging has documented volume loss in the brain associated with long-term use of opioids. Even several years into recovery, people who abused opioids continue to experience cognitive impairments, indicating the dysfunction is long-term and not due solely to the presence of the drug (Ersche, Clark, London, Robbins & Sahakian, 2006).

In some studies, measures of neurocognitive function have shown that people with opioid dependence demonstrate impairments in the areas of memory, attention, spatial planning, and executive functions. There is also evidence that information processing speed is negatively impacted by chronic opioid use, causing difficulty with adjusting to new situations or learning new information

https://www.biausa.org/public-affair...use-of-opioids
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:47 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I thought I remembered summer like this..not sure why he'd want or need to be selling them though.
Maybe the bounty story was actually true as well. If so, Payton would have needed money to pay the bounties. Coaches don't generally make exorbitant salaries like some players do, so he might have been financing his own program while simultaneously lining his pockets.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up