ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Key to victory
BWillie 10:09 PM 09-05-2024
Kadarius Toney not on the team.

And no Skyy Moore snaps that I could see.

I'm not sure we can lose if those two don't play.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:10 PM 09-05-2024
Also Kevin Durant’s fuckin foot in the end zone
[Reply]
Womble 10:15 PM 09-05-2024
Also Justin Tucker sucks and Harrison Butker is based.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:17 PM 09-05-2024
The white line that bailed out Spags and the Defense. Without it. We were fucked.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:17 PM 09-05-2024
Over 10 yards per pass attempt. Offense looks lethal. A couple unforced drops or we roll.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:18 PM 09-05-2024
Patrick catching his own pass and costing them more time..
[Reply]
DaFace 10:19 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Over 10 yards per pass attempt. Offense looks lethal. A couple unforced drops or we roll.
And we'll add Brown in the next few games.
[Reply]
Bump 10:19 PM 09-05-2024
The first 3 quarters I don't think Lamar even threw it past the line of scrimmage. He missed 2 guys that were open on that last drive too and then finally hit one but was off by a toe!

All of his deep balls were just chucking up prayers
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:21 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
The first 3 quarters I don't think Lamar even threw it past the line of scrimmage. He missed 2 guys that were open on that last drive too and then finally hit one but was off by a toe!

All of his deep balls were just chucking up prayers
He was in "playoff Lamar" form tonight.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:22 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
The white line that bailed out Spags and the Defense. Without it. We were fucked.
Dude. We just beat the team that is probably our biggest threat in the AFC this year coming off of our second Super Bowl win in a row. Just enjoy a win in a great game.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:24 PM 09-05-2024
Honestly, Juju can probably go away.

Who do we replace him with? I'm really not so sure we'd be worse off with a guy like Ross. That one really tough catch that Juju missed near the goal line that would have at least been a first down? That's the kind of catch that Ross has been making all offseason.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:25 PM 09-05-2024
Mahomes averaged 10.4 yards per throw vs what was the best team in football last year (regular season)

Without Hollywood...and integrating Perine, JuJu, and Steele still.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:27 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
The white line that bailed out Spags and the Defense. Without it. We were ****ed.
Lol aren't you the dude that had the FBI bust in?
[Reply]
lcarus 10:29 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Who do we replace him with? I'm really not so sure we'd be worse off with a guy like Ross. That one really tough catch that Juju missed near the goal line that would have at least been a first down? That's the kind of catch that Ross has been making all offseason.
Yeah I thought that one might come back to bite us. That and the drop Kelce had that was probably a 1st down and maybe even a TD. All in all a win is a win but damn it would be nice to put our foot down on the opponents throats and not let them back into the game with mistakes.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:30 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Ross does not have football IQ. I'm extremely happy he's not on the team. Last year on a squad that had absolutely no WR outside of Rice he couldn't do shit.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up