ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Breaking news: Chris Jones is good at football.
Direckshun 02:08 PM Yesterday
This is an absolutely asinine statistic, that I learned thanks to Matt Verderame in this video, starting at 57:54:

It concerns a statistic Brandon Thorn invented called Pressure Quality Ratio. It measures the quality, rather than the quantity, of passrushes in an effort to determine the frequency of clean 1-on-1 passrush wins.

If Jones continues at this pace, he will double the record that was set by Myles Garrett in 2023 of 3.47.

This is Brandon Thorne's X page, enjoy the data.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 PM Yesterday
Tershawn :-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Tershawn :-)
thats how good jones is lmao
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:48 PM Yesterday

Oh no, Chris Jones is ruining the scale here.

(He is basically what Aaron Donald was when Aaron Donald was still in the league) pic.twitter.com/3IIHeIwjiF

— Timo Riske (@PFF_Moo) October 17, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:48 PM Yesterday
AMAZING

Chris Jones doesn't want DPOY.
He wants ANOTHER SUPER BOWL!!!! ������
pic.twitter.com/42T6UQwwCq

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) October 17, 2024

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:49 PM Yesterday
He's been amazing this year. Props to him. Proven people who doubted him (includes me) wrong. Love it
[Reply]
Balto 03:13 PM Yesterday
BUT we could have kept Sneed!!!!!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:47 PM Yesterday
He great!
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Top right Chris Jones.
[Reply]
Bump 03:53 PM Yesterday
Has there ever been a more versatile defensive lineman that has played for the Kansas City Chiefs (that's my favorite team btw)?

Remember his first couple of seasons, he was really good at being the RE in the 34 defense. Then they switched to 4-3/nickel and moved inside and really started dominating. Later in his career he started lining up at end on passing downs and dominates that.

Truly a hall of fame level player.
[Reply]
Smed1065 05:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
Has there ever been a more versatile defensive lineman that has played for the Kansas City Chiefs (that's my favorite team btw)?

Remember his first couple of seasons, he was really good at being the RE in the 34 defense. Then they switched to 4-3/nickel and moved inside and really started dominating. Later in his career he started lining up at end on passing downs and dominates that.

Truly a hall of fame level player.
I sill remember someone that said Hali would suck after switching. We be good and lucky.
[Reply]
Bump 05:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
I sill remember someone that said Hali would suck after switching. We be good and lucky.
90% sure that was GoChiefs
[Reply]
Bump 05:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
and that got me thinking.

There should be an all-time traitors, losers and cowards list. That would be on it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:11 PM Yesterday
Hmmm, I told y'all he was worth all the money he wanted.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
90% sure that was GoChiefs
I don't remember what I posted, but Hali had better numbers playing in Crennel's 3-4.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up