ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is something rotten at the heart of the Kansas City Chiefs?
ThrobProng 08:00 AM 08-22-2024
Of course not, but this dummy thinks so.

Sorry if repost.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...6988bd7c&ei=32

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:10 AM 08-22-2024
Adding Marijuana possession and a commencement speech to an article for added fluff is funny, but this part is fucking hilarious....

Originally Posted by :
It was only after TMZ released video confirming the incident that the Chiefs released the troubled rusher.
...fucking Chiefs, how dare they want proof!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:10 AM 08-22-2024
:yawn:

NFL writer out of Oakland, California. Can't imagine why she would have an axe to grind against the Chiefs . . . . . :-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:11 AM 08-22-2024

via GIPHY

[Reply]
RockChalk 08:11 AM 08-22-2024
I can already picture this hippy, liberal rag.

[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:12 AM 08-22-2024
:-) They actually use the Chiefs releasing Kareem Hunt as proof that they're lax on off field issues. This is what happens when you're the best team in football by a mile and people get bored of watching you win.
[Reply]
threebag 08:14 AM 08-22-2024
Some liberal loving beta Morano driving cocksucker probably helped write that piece. Chiefs Editorial Board?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:14 AM 08-22-2024
Jealousy is an ugly trait.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08-22-2024, 08:16 AM
This message has been deleted by ThrobProng.
siberian khatru 08:16 AM 08-22-2024
She misspelled Buggs
[Reply]
Kman34 08:22 AM 08-22-2024
Why should I care about some lesbian writer hack trying to make a name for herself and will be irrelevant in a couple of years, Destined to live alone with 15 cats in a one bedroom apartment????
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:24 AM 08-22-2024
I'm so tired of hearing about this Harrison butker shit lol like I'm almost certainly further to the left than anyone on this board and I just don't give a rat's ass. Yeah his opinions are stupid but he's the fucking kicker on an NFL team. His dumb opinion matters about as much as the guy running the window at a McDonalds, he doesn't have any power he can't do anything to make his opinions reality, who gives a shit what his dumbass opinion is, it literally doesn't matter

Like Mahomes had a portrait of Lenin in his bathroom lol he could end every interview with "Workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains" and it wouldn't fucking matter lol who gives a shit
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:26 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Why should I care about some lesbian writer hack trying to make a name for herself and will be irrelevant in a couple of years, Destined to live alone with 15 cats in a one bedroom apartment????
You shouldn't.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:28 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I'm so tired of hearing about this Harrison butker shit lol like I'm almost certainly further to the left than anyone on this board and I just don't give a rat's ass. Yeah his opinions are stupid but he's the ****ing kicker on an NFL team. His dumb opinion matters about as much as the guy running the window at a McDonalds, he doesn't have any power he can't do anything to make his opinions reality, who gives a shit what his dumbass opinion is, it literally doesn't matter

Like Mahomes had a portrait of Lenin in his bathroom lol he could end every interview with "Workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains" and it wouldn't ****ing matter lol who gives a shit
I don't even care about the criminal shit. If the crimes don't directly impact me, fuck it. Get out there and win Super Bowls.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:41 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Oh, it was a cunt? Makes sense with her complaining about Butker when she feels she has the right to murder.

F her. I hope she gets raped in a Palestinian uprising.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:42 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Of course not, but this dummy thinks so.

Sorry if repost.

Is something rotten at the heart of the Kansas City Chiefs? | Melissa Jacobs | The Guardian
LOL

There is most definitely something rotten, alright. Something rotten at the heart of the columnist.

#EverySingleTime
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up