ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Today
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
Are you fucking drunk? Our best WR is missing the season? No our best WR is Rice.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:42 AM Today
The lionizing of Marquise Brown is getting to be pretty ridiculous, NGL.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:44 AM Today
Genuine question: is Kelce looking his age?

Mahomes and Reid both have said in various pressers (including last night) that teams are focusing their efforts on stopping Travis, and that’s why Rice is killing it.

My guess is it’s a mix of both.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:45 AM Today
Hang a "play good football" sign in the locker room.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:47 AM Today
Can't take this seriously when OP says a guy who has never taken a snap for us and who to be honest, isn't that great anyway (he's good and would be fun in this offense but Tyreek he ain't), is our "best WR"
[Reply]
wazu 07:47 AM Today
Call Andy back and tell him it's impossible. No offense can be successful without Hollywood Brown. He's the key to everything and we've built the whole team around him.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:50 AM Today
Can we please run some play action? Not RPO type shit, but naked bootleg type shit
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:50 AM Today
Sir this isn't an Arby's
[Reply]
TLO 07:52 AM Today
The offense between the 20's looks good
The offense in the red zone is BAD.

Figure out the red zone stuff and WBF
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:53 AM Today
There are going to be growing pains when you have two major injuries, a rookie LT who is extremely raw with only 10 college starts at LT, a first round WR who was able to get by with speed alone in college and isn't used to attacking and fighting for the ball, an aging star in Kelce, JuJu getting used to the system again and Mahomes needs to get back to his fundamentals and stop throwing off his back foot.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
The offense between the 20's looks good
The offense in the red zone is BAD.

Figure out the red zone stuff and WBF
You could start by not having fucking Chenal and Moore taking snaps down there.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
You could start by not having fucking Chenal and Moore taking snaps down there.
Better yet we should start by not running out of shotgun in RZ
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 08:00 AM Today
Yesterday showed league wide offense is down. Some teams put up points but in other weeks they didn’t. Look at the eagles and saints game as a reference. We have to rely on a great defense and opportunities when they come available on offense. That’s the modern nfl now.
[Reply]
O.city 08:02 AM Today
Steele looked just as good as Pacheco to me last noght
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up