1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills @ Ravens(-2.5)
Rainbarrel 06:32 PM Yesterday
No known meteors threatening area
[Reply]
notorious 06:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
No known meteors threatening area
Can someone knock down a 30 of Natty and do a meteorite dance nearby?
[Reply]
Frazod 06:35 PM Yesterday
Gotta pull for the Ratbirds in this one, although I'm fairly sure they're going to get smacked down hard.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:36 PM Yesterday
If the Bills could try and run up the score, it could be worse than a meteor strike
[Reply]
notorious 06:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Gotta pull for the Ratbirds in this one, although I'm fairly sure they're going to get smacked down hard.
Buffalo doesn't do hot against physical teams. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Baltimore manhandles them and Buffalo fan reties their standby noose.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:37 PM Yesterday
BTW, is the poll asking who we think will win or who we want to win?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:43 PM Yesterday
The Bills are September Champs so they’ll probably still take this
[Reply]
DRM08 06:45 PM Yesterday
I vote for the meteor
[Reply]
PHOG 06:48 PM Yesterday
Ravens by 3.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
Buffalo doesn't do hot against physical teams. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Baltimore manhandles them and Buffalo fan reties their standby noose.
That may be true, but I always go with the team that has the better quarterback. Buffalo has a really good one, and Baltimore doesn't have one at all.
[Reply]
notorious 06:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That may be true, but I always go with the team that has the better quarterback. Buffalo has a really good one, and Baltimore doesn't have one at all.
They have a running back that is pretty good at fooling the defense with the halfback option.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:23 PM Yesterday
I think the Ravens defense is not as good as it was last season, while the Bills offense has taken a step forward. I'll take BUF in this one.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:27 PM Yesterday
Little Known Fact: The 2023 Kansas City Chiefs defeated both the Buffalo Bills and Baltimore Ravens en route to their Super Bowl 58 victory.
[Reply]
notorious 07:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Little Known Fact: The 2023 Kansas City Chiefs defeated both the Buffalo Bills and Baltimore Ravens en route to their Super Bowl 58 victory.
Indeed!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:35 PM Yesterday
Buffalo can’t stop the run if Baltimore runs power.

Ravens.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up