ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders back in familiar territory: last
DFB 03:06 PM 10-23-2007
"It just feels right, doesn't it? Seeing the Oakland Raiders in last place, that is. After a 2-2 start, the long-struggling Raiders were sailing through the AFC West, jovially raising their wooden mugs and throwing their bicorn hats in the air. Problem was, the high seas got rough again, and the Raiders dropped two consecutive games at home against divisional foes San Diego and, most recently, Kansas City. Suddenly, Al Davis's crew is back to 2-4 and looking up at the other three teams in the AFC West, whom they've lost to an astounding 17 consecutive times."

:-)

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...abn4109013.htm
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:18 PM 10-23-2007
**** the Fade.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:23 PM 10-23-2007
Originally Posted by DFB:
they've lost to an astounding 17 consecutive times."
That is just crazy. I cannot even wrap my brain around that. :-)
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 03:26 PM 10-23-2007
In accordance with the prophecies.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:28 PM 10-23-2007
There is nothing that would warm my heart more than seeing Denver and Oakland in 3rd and 4th place in the AFC West.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:41 PM 10-23-2007
:-) :-) Fantastic!

I have said it numerous times, long before I found this place.

I hope they never win another game, ever. I resent the fact that they even exist, I just don't like them.
[Reply]
"Bob" Dobbs 04:31 PM 10-23-2007
Later in the game, Sapp reached Huard again, except he was forced to let him go due to the small legal nuances of football. "I had him by the face mask," Sapp said. "I had to let him go or else I would have gotten a penalty."

THAT'S it. "I coulda sacked Huard again, I just wanted to follow the rules".

FROM A ****ING RAIDER!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:35 PM 10-23-2007
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
There is nothing that would warm my heart more than seeing Denver and Oakland in 3rd and 4th place in the AFC West.
If Elam would have broken his leg in preseason, Dungver would be 0-6 now.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:45 PM 10-23-2007
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
If Elam would have broken his leg in preseason, Dungver would be 0-6 now.
Someone should be assigned to hit Elam on every kickoff.
[Reply]
BigRock 04:49 PM 10-23-2007
Originally Posted by SEKChiefsFan:
Later in the game, Sapp reached Huard again, except he was forced to let him go due to the small legal nuances of football. "I had him by the face mask," Sapp said. "I had to let him go or else I would have gotten a penalty."

THAT'S it. "I coulda sacked Huard again, I just wanted to follow the rules".

FROM A ****ING RAIDER!
Sapp's full of it. He never had Huard's facemask, McIntosh knocked him on his fat ass and he fell over. And even if he had the facemask, he was only near Huard for a fraction of a second before McIntosh flattened him. Nowhere near enough time for him to grab the facemask, go "oh crap, I might get a penalty", and then let go.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:31 PM Today
almost 17 years to the day, just thought I'd check in and see how things are going for them.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:34 PM Today
Even Max Crosby who swore up and down he wanted to be a raider for life wants out lol.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:39 PM Today
Man that Pierce guy really thought he had cracked the code. Poor guy
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:39 PM Today
someone should make a graph of raider's place in the divisional standings since this thread was started.
[Reply]
TEX 08:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Even Max Crosby who swore up and down he wanted to be a raider for life wants out lol.
He wants to go to Detroit.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up