ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Atlanta Can Suck My... you know the thing
BigRichard 03:19 PM Today
Outside of the Chiefs winning that entire trip was just complete shit...

I pay for tickets to a tail gate party that never happened(not sure I will get my money back either). Hey BigRedChief... I know you said people will get their money back but I paid directly to that dumb bitch that fucked everyone through paypal so I am not sure that is going to happen.

We are leaving this morning and my truck is parked across the street from our hotel in a paid lot... window is broken out. Police were already aware as they had a thing on the windshield saying to contact them and giving me the case ID. Luckily, if anything was stolen, I it was minimal because I had taken anything of any value out of the truck. Oh shit I just forgot, the one thing I had noticed they had taken... a gigantic bag of sunflower seeds. I am happy they didn't break anything else I guess.

Then the final topper, we are driving home and we stop at this bar and grill for a bite to eat. I try to fix my parking job a little bit and start to back up and bamb... felt like I hit something and my truck jerks. I check all my mirros and cameras... nothing. All of sudden, my dashboard lights up like a christmas tree and my engine light comes on. I have a code reader in my truck so I plug it in and all sort of TCM codes had come up. I get lucky and there is a RAM dealership literally across the street. Take it over there and they are super nice and check it out fairly quick for me. I explain to the mechanic what happened and he asks if it is possible I maybe had the gear just slightly not all the way down into reverse... I tell him sure... definitely possible. That was what he thought maybe happened as everything looked fine and it seemed to be running/driving fine now except the codes. So no money spent here but a waste of another 2-3 hours.

Fuck Atlanta... fuck them right in their asses.
[Reply]
Spott 03:23 PM Today
Did you check out the beaches in Atlanta? BRC says they have the best beaches in the state.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:26 PM Today
Atlanta is a shithole.

Easily the worst city I've ever visted. Been there 4 times for various sporting events and every time I say I'll never go back.

Then Mizzou fucks around and plays in the SEC Championship game or something equally stupid.

I stayed a day there once on my way through to Florida, so I have to own that one. There was no reason for me to stay there and yet I did.

If you don't HAVE to be in Atlanta - don't.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:28 PM Today
There airport sucks too, I've never had a connecting flight in that airport that didn't get massively delayed or cancelled completely. I do everything I can to never fly in there.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:30 PM Today
Atlanta is a Third World shithole.

The road conditions are the worst in the country… see the never ending construction mess on GA 400/285, for those familiar with the area.

And the city’s entire water system effectively collapsed earlier this summer.

And of course that God awful airport.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Atlanta is a shithole.

Easily the worst city I've ever visted. Been there 4 times for various sporting events and every time I say I'll never go back.

Then Mizzou ****s around and plays in the SEC Championship game or something equally stupid.

I stayed a day there once on my way through to Florida, so I have to own that one. There was no reason for me to stay there and yet I did.

Yup, went there once and said F this dump. I'll never go back.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:31 PM Today
Accurate
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:36 PM Today
im glad i didn't go.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:40 PM Today
It's a crime hell hole. Been there for work and it sucks ass all the way around.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Outside of the Chiefs winning that entire trip was just complete shit...

I pay for tickets to a tail gate party that never happened(not sure I will get my money back either). Hey BigRedChief... I know you said people will get their money back but I paid directly to that dumb bitch that ****ed everyone through paypal so I am not sure that is going to happen.

We are leaving this morning and my truck is parked across the street from our hotel in a paid lot... window is broken out. Police were already aware as they had a thing on the windshield saying to contact them and giving me the case ID. Luckily, if anything was stolen, I it was minimal because I had taken anything of any value out of the truck. Oh shit I just forgot, the one thing I had noticed they had taken... a gigantic bag of sunflower seeds. I am happy they didn't break anything else I guess.

Then the final topper, we are driving home and we stop at this bar and grill for a bite to eat. I try to fix my parking job a little bit and start to back up and bamb... felt like I hit something and my truck jerks. I check all my mirros and cameras... nothing. All of sudden, my dashboard lights up like a christmas tree and my engine light comes on. I have a code reader in my truck so I plug it in and all sort of TCM codes had come up. I get lucky and there is a RAM dealership literally across the street. Take it over there and they are super nice and check it out fairly quick for me. I explain to the mechanic what happened and he asks if it is possible I maybe had the gear just slightly not all the way down into reverse... I tell him sure... definitely possible. That was what he thought maybe happened as everything looked fine and it seemed to be running/driving fine now except the codes. So no money spent here but a waste of another 2-3 hours.

**** Atlanta... **** them right in their asses.
At least the traffics not bad... he says with a sarcastic grin...
[Reply]
Frazod 03:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Atlanta is a shithole.

Then Mizzou fucks around and plays in the SEC Championship game or something equally stupid.

My wife is a huge Braves fan and we occasionally go down there for games. I'm so glad they built the new stadium far, far away from downtown. I don't mind going THERE. Take a cab to and from the airport, stay at the Omni adjacent to Truist, and don't set foot outside the ballpark village during your stay. The rest of the area can eat shit.

The last time I rented a car down there I wanted to visit Stone Mountain, which on the map didn't look to be that far away and easy to get to. WRONG. On a Saturday afternoon, when I saw no wrecks or road construction, traffic was horrible; like Monday morning rush hour in Chicago horrible, all the way there and all the way back. Only got to spend about 20 minutes there before we had to go back. Also, that time we stayed at a slightly cheaper hotel near the stadium instead of the Omni. It was close, but still too far to walk. Took us about an hour to get out of the parking lot and back to the hotel, which was less than a mile away. Never again.
[Reply]
2bikemike 03:42 PM Today
Sorry your trip sucked ball minus the victory of course. Sounded like the Chiefs were well represented.
[Reply]
George Liquor 03:42 PM Today
Never been, other than a 2 hr layover at the airport. Thankfully I exited my plane and my departure gate was right in front of me.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Spott:
Did you check out the beaches in Atlanta? BRC says they have the best beaches in the state.
:-):-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
There airport sucks too, I've never had a connecting flight in that airport that didn't get massively delayed or cancelled completely. I do everything I can to never fly in there.
Yeah, that is where I had my first "no cash" experience with a 3 hr layover. Fuck them.

Of course I later learned that all airports have now gone to no cash. They don't have any help than can count out change or balance a cash drawer I guess.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up