ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cowboys give CeeDee Lamb, Dak Prescott new contract offers
T-post Tom 11:13 PM 07-27-2024
Cowboys give CeeDee Lamb, Dak Prescott new contract offers

Executive vice president Stephen Jones said Saturday the Cowboys sent a new offer to receiver CeeDee Lamb’s representation Friday. The team also recently sent a new offer to Dak Prescott’s agent.

Talks are progressing for both players, and the Cowboys seem optimistic they can get both signed by the start of the regular season.

“Right now, I would characterize both conversations as upbeat,” Jones said. “We’re having good talks back and forth with both Todd [France] and Tory [Dandy]. I like where we stand.”

France, Prescott’s agent, is in talks with the Cowboys about a third contract for the quarterback. It took two years for Prescott to get his second contract, a four-year, $160 million deal that expires at the end of this season.

Prescott has all the leverage, with no-trade and no-tag clauses, so he is in control of whether he becomes a free agent in March.

“We’re talking. Make no mistake about it. We’re talking,” Owner Jerry Jones said Saturday.

Lamb, whose agent is Dandy, is not participating in training camp as he seeks a raise on the $17.9 million he is scheduled to make on his fifth-year option.

www.floriosrag.com
[Reply]
Bump 11:24 PM 07-27-2024
Dak wants in on the $55 mill

Cee Dee Lamb is a badass tho and deserves top WR money
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:26 PM 07-27-2024
With every QB contract, I’m more thankful for Reid, Veach, and Mahomes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:37 PM 07-27-2024
Dak has the Cowboys over a barrel. Just absolutely horrendous management by Jerry and Steven.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:38 PM 07-27-2024
Can't be tagged in 2025 AND has a 40 million cap if/when he leaves in free agency.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:22 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Can't be tagged in 2025 AND has a 40 million cap if/when he leaves in free agency.
Call his bluff and let him leave. Let Dallas find another....
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:45 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Call his bluff and let him leave. Let Dallas find another....
I wouldn't say he's bluffing at all. He's gonna make a shit ton of he hits the open market.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 01:51 AM 07-28-2024
I didn't realize Dak is just 30. That's younger than I would have guessed by a couple years.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:02 AM 07-28-2024
dak is not a pocket passer, and he will not get any better as he is now, when it comes to scrambling.

he will become exposed as a one dimensional qb within the next two years.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:02 AM 07-28-2024
dak is not a pocket passer, and he will not get any better as he is now, when it comes to scrambling.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:16 AM 07-28-2024
Dak will get 55 million and CP will make excuses for it

WHAT U WANTZ DEM TO DEEEEEEW

Gee I don't know not pay premium for mediocrity
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:17 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:

:-) this post is trash.

Dak is a pocket passer who is very slightly mobile. He averages fewer rushing attempts per game than Mahomes.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:46 AM 07-28-2024
From afar, I'd count down the days to my leaving behind Jerry World
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:21 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) this post is trash.

Dak is a pocket passer who is very slightly mobile. He averages fewer rushing attempts per game than Mahomes.
Tell him this: Stick to Rugby
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:31 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I didn't realize Dak is just 30. That's younger than I would have guessed by a couple years.
He turns 31 tomorrow. He’s basically 2 years older than Pat.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:31 AM 07-28-2024
Dak will get a huge contract either from the Cowboys or next season. The leverage is with him, not the team.

I am glad I don't have to root for him in the playoffs but he's better than Tua and Love by far
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up