ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BJ Kissel destroys Dwight Freeney's "Mahomes abused the rules" narrative
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM Today
This is a savage deconstruction of Freeney's bullshit. :-)

.@BJ_KCSN sets the record straight on Patrick Mahomes' "controversial" 33-yard sideline scramble against the 49ers 👇 pic.twitter.com/5zicNDgDPy

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 01:47 PM Today
The national discourse around the Chiefs is so insane that I'm just completely fine living in my own little Chiefs bubble these days.

I mean, I get it when I see some fucktard in social media comments, but Dwight Freeney is too fucking stupid to watch that play and see what actually happened?

The Chiefs have literally broken everybody else's minds apparently. Not even the Pats could do this.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The national discourse around the Chiefs is so insane that I'm just completely fine living in my own little Chiefs bubble these days.

The Chiefs have literally broke everybody else's minds apparently. Not even the Pats could do this.
apparently there's roving bands of psychotic Swfities out there stanning the Chiefs starting shit online with people, which owns

The chiefs have made everyone insane lol
[Reply]
Bump 01:51 PM Today
I'm all for abusing retarded rules to his advantage and I don't even think that was Pat's intention on that play.

But you want to make dumb fucking rules, go ahead and abuse them. Yes the defensive players were probably too afraid of getting a penalty if they hit him and that's because of the retarded ass rules they implemented.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
apparently there's roving bands of psychotic Swfities out there stanning the Chiefs starting shit online with people, which owns

The chiefs have made everyone insane lol
Not from what I've seen. It's Bills, Bengals, and 49er fans flooding every football post with "but the refs". Chiefs fans respond but they don't start anything.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:52 PM Today
Nobody wants to admit Mr. Perfect Fred Warner flat out got beat by Mahomes at the beginning of this play. If it was Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen, people would be raving about the athleticism of the QB to make Fred Warner look bad.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
I'm all for abusing reeruned rules to his advantage and I don't even think that was Pat's intention on that play.

But you want to make dumb fucking rules, go ahead and abuse them. Yes the defensive players were probably too afraid of getting a penalty if they hit him and that's because of the reeruned ass rules they implemented.
This is missing the point though. No rules were exploited, only the defender's momentum was exploited. That's why this is all so fucking reeruned.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not from what I've seen. It's Bills, Bengals, and 49er fans flooding every football post with "but the refs". Chiefs fans respond but they don't start anything.
Throw some Ravens with a little sprinkle of Eagles fans in there too
[Reply]
O.city 01:56 PM Today
Rent free baby, rent free.

It's a close finish on who has more free rent...the Chiefs in the non chiefs fans heads, or me in Staylors.
[Reply]
Bump 01:56 PM Today
This is missing the point though. No rules were exploited, only the defender's momentum was exploited. That's why this is all so ****ing reeruned and perfectly encapsulates the national discourse around the Chiefs.
I don't think that was Pat's intent. Those defenders know if they tackled him if he decided to go out of bounds instead they are getting a big flag.

I think once the QB starts to run then they shouldn't be treated any differently than any other ball carrier. But ya after watching it more closely it was the momentum so oops
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:57 PM Today
The reality is that everyone simply cannot handle the fact that Mahomes is Him and that's been obvious for a while now.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
I don't think that was Pat's intent. Those defenders know if they tackled him if he decided to go out of bounds instead they are getting a big flag.

I think once the QB starts to run then they shouldn't be treated any differently than any other ball carrier.
Dude Pat's "intent" was to stop and cut allowing the defender's momentum to take him out of bounds.

This had absolutely nothing to do with the rules.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 02:00 PM Today
Chiefs Derangement Syndrome is real!!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:00 PM Today
This is missing the point though. No rules were exploited, only the defender's momentum was exploited. That's why this is all so fucking reeruned.
I’ve seen people arguing that Mustapha let up on the rushing TD to avoid a penalty.

There is no end to the delusion.
[Reply]
Bump 02:01 PM Today
Dude Pat's "intent" was to stop and cut allowing the defender's momentum to take him out of bounds.

This had absolutely nothing to do with the rules.
I watched the replay more closely, I see it now. It was the momentum and not Pat trying to exploit anything.

I forgot for a second how the dumb the average twitter poster is
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up