ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Can X Worthy outperform Tyreek’s rookie season stats?
Couch-Potato 05:28 PM Yesterday
Tyreek: 16 GP, 61 REC, 83 TGTS, 593 YDS, 9.7 AVG, 6 TDS

Xavier: 6 GP, 15 REC, 29 TGTS, 198 YDS, 13.2 AVG, 2 TDS

Projected: 17 GP, 42.5 REC, 82 TGTS, 561 YDS, 13.2 AVG, 5.6 TDS

It’ll be close, plenty of room for Xavier to grow into this offense.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:38 PM Yesterday
He better.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:50 PM Yesterday
X Worthy, X Factor, DMX

Marry one, kill one, fuck one
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:04 PM Yesterday
I took a ton of BS a few months back for daring to suggest Worthy could ever even approach what Hill became for us

Hill is literally the Barry Sanders of receivers, no one will ever again quite match that waterbug stop and start without losing speed ability, and of course his long speed is legendary as well

But hell yeah, Worthy has a great chance of matching Hills impact here, just in different ways... he's the better pure receiver with better ball tracking, more fluid in style, with better ability to pluck the ball without using his body

And don't forget his deep speed is a just a tik above Hill
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:12 PM Yesterday
Well Worthy is gonna play a hell of a lot more snaps than Hill did his rookie year. He should significantly put produce him and I think he will really start heating up here pretty soon
[Reply]
KingPriest2 06:14 PM Yesterday
You failed to out rushing. And KR PR

61 593. 9.7. 6 TDs
24. 267. 11.12 3 td

85. 860 9 td. 10.11

39 593. 2 TDs
14 384 1 TD.

53 1287. 3 TDs

138. 2147 12 TDs

No he won’t
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:15 PM Yesterday
Hell, could just as easily ask if Worthy can outperform Tyreek this season the way things are going.
[Reply]
TEX 06:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I took a ton of BS a few months back for daring to suggest Worthy could ever even approach what Hill became for us

Hill is literally the Barry Sanders of receivers, no one will ever again quite match that waterbug stop and start without losing speed ability, and of course his long speed is legendary as well

But hell yeah, Worthy has a great chance of matching Hills impact here, just in different ways... he's the better pure receiver with better ball tracking, more fluid in style, with better ability to pluck the ball without using his body

I dont know about Worthy's deep speed being above Hill's, but msybe so... The combine numbers suggest it, but thats running in shorts. Reek doesn't lose much, if anything, in pads. Worthy seems to. Worthy is very fast, but he doesnt "look" as fast or as illusive as Hill to me. Just my opinion.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:21 PM Yesterday
Worthy is at 258 snaps through 6 games. Tyreek did what he did in 416 snaps his rookie season. Worthy should pass that by the end of game 10.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:37 PM Yesterday
Tyreek was such a natural football player. It was clear as day even that rookie year when he was relegated to returns, gadgets and rushing plays.

Worthy is probably a slightly better pure receiver right out of the gate, but Mahomes has been off this year. Even with all of the injuries, I’d be a little shocked if X passed 700 yards*

*Unless him and Pat can figure out this drag business. They’ve failed to connect on a handful of drag crossers that all would have gone for big gains. Idk how you manage to fuck up a drag route but that’s where we are currently. Figure that out and we’ve got an easy cheat code against man coverage.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:39 PM Yesterday
Three pregnancies
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:47 PM Yesterday
Need Patrick to connect on the deep ball.
[Reply]
-King- 07:05 PM Yesterday

Tyreek has elite ball tracking, fluidity, and hands lmao. So basically you think Xavier will be the undisputed best WR ever if he's better than Tyreek at those things.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by -King-:
Tyreek has elite ball tracking, fluidity, and hands lmao. So basically you think Xavier will be the undisputed best WR ever if he's better than Tyreek at those things.
Reek is not fluid at all, he chops at the ground and that works well for him but he isn't fluid

Is something worrying you about Worthy?
[Reply]
-King- 07:41 PM Yesterday
Reek is not fluid at all, he's chops at the ground and that works well for him but he isn't fluid

Is something worrying you about Worthy?
No, I'm actually in the boat that they're underutilizing his talents and that he could be doing a lot more right now. But it's ridiculous to say he's going to be better than a player who is on pace to be one of the 10 greatest WRs ever. And you don't get the body control he has without being extremely fluid. He can be sudden or he can be fluid depending on the situation. That's why he's so unique.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up