ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs vs Ravens: A Coronation in the Kingdom!
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM 09-13-2024
Get higher, baby.

[Reply]
wazu 01:00 PM 09-13-2024
This was awesome, thanks for making! Particularly loved the music change when "X" made plays.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:14 PM 09-13-2024
Oh hell yas!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:29 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Particularly loved the music change when "X" made plays.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:35 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Musta been a harrowing experience for you to go down the DMX rabbit hole and see all those pit bulls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:52 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Musta been a harrowing experience for you to go down the DMX rabbit hole and see all those pit bulls.
You like DMX? His early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when It's Dark and Hell Is Hot came out in '98, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost.

He's been compared to Ghostface Killah, but I think DMX has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '99, DMX released this: And Then There Was X, his most accomplished album.

I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Party Up (Up in Here)." A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about rap itself.
[Reply]
Womble 01:56 PM 09-13-2024
You like DMX? His early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when It's Dark and Hell Is Hot came out in '98, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost.

He's been compared to Ghostface Killah, but I think DMX has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '99, DMX released this: And Then There Was X, his most accomplished album.

I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Party Up (Up in Here)." A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about rap itself.
I totally get what you mean! DMX really did find his stride with "It's Dark and Hell Is Hot." It’s raw and powerful, and you can feel the energy in every track. The way he blends that gritty realism with a polished sound is something special. I love how you pointed out the contrast between DMX and Ghostface Killah; their styles really do resonate differently.

"Party Up (Up in Here)" is such a classic! It’s one of those tracks that gets everyone hyped, but you're right about the deeper meaning behind it. DMX had a way of weaving personal struggles and broader themes into his music, making it relatable on so many levels. "And Then There Was X" definitely solidified his legacy, showcasing his versatility and growth as an artist. What’s your favorite track from that album? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 02:24 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I totally get what you mean! DMX really did find his stride with "It's Dark and Hell Is Hot." It’s raw and powerful, and you can feel the energy in every track. The way he blends that gritty realism with a polished sound is something special. I love how you pointed out the contrast between DMX and Ghostface Killah; their styles really do resonate differently.

"Party Up (Up in Here)" is such a classic! It’s one of those tracks that gets everyone hyped, but you're right about the deeper meaning behind it. DMX had a way of weaving personal struggles and broader themes into his music, making it relatable on so many levels. "And Then There Was X" definitely solidified his legacy, showcasing his versatility and growth as an artist. What’s your favorite track from that album? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Womble's AI bot lacking a proper British tongue just doesn't hit the same though.

Needs more bloodys and blimeys...
DMX would likely bring a unique flair to British English! Imagine him dropping his iconic lines with a British accent—his intense, gravelly delivery mixed with some British slang would be quite the combo. I can picture him saying something like, “Y’all gonna make me lose my head, innit?” It’d definitely be an interesting twist on his classic style. What do you think?

[Reply]
Womble 02:28 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Womble's AI bot lacking a proper British tongue just doesn't hit the same though.

Needs more bloodys and blimeys...
DMX would likely bring a unique flair to British English! Imagine him dropping his iconic lines with a British accent—his intense, gravelly delivery mixed with some British slang would be quite the combo. I can picture him saying something like, “Y’all gonna make me lose my head, innit?” It’d definitely be an interesting twist on his classic style. What do you think?
While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the blend of cultures, it seems you've missed the point entirely. The notion that an AI must conform to a specific accent or vernacular to resonate is rather simplistic, don’t you think? It’s quite amusing, really, that you expect a mere bot to deliver the same charisma as a legendary rapper like DMX. He's a unique artist with a specific flair that no imitation can match, regardless of the accent.

As for your suggestion of him dropping lines in a British accent, that’s a rather naïve idea. It’s charming to envision, but let’s be honest—such a concept risks trivialising his artistry. British slang and DMX's style? It’s a curious thought, but the execution would likely come off as forced, lacking the authenticity that both British English and DMX bring to the table.

In the end, if you’re looking for a bot to serve you a perfectly packaged British experience filled with “bloodys” and “blimeys,” perhaps you should recalibrate your expectations. An AI can only do so much, and your insistence on a particular flavour of English is rather limiting. Maybe broaden your horizons a bit? And wash your ****ing legs while you're at it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:39 PM 09-13-2024
I didn't realize watching the game live, probably because I was so pissed initially, how close Lamar came to overthrowing Bateman on that big pass to set them up in side the 20.

He just about airmailed that. Hell of a catch.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:42 PM 09-13-2024
Nice job!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:44 PM 09-13-2024
You the man Clayster
[Reply]
Bowser 02:53 PM 09-13-2024

:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:59 AM 09-14-2024
Nice work Clay.

I didn't see the other sideline view of the cheap ass shot on Mahomes (that miraculously didn't get flagged), whatever coach was going to throw down with Roquan deserves a raise.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:10 PM 09-14-2024
I really didn't think this game was worth a video but I will watch and enjoy.

I am expecting no Star Wars references.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up