ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Quick, someone show the team The Athletic's latest Power Rankings..
Womble 10:22 AM Today
This week's Power Rankings by The Athletic is as follows:

1. Vikings (5-0)
2. Ravens (4-2) :-)
3. Lions (4-1)
4. Chiefs (5-0)

Keep on doubting the Chiefs, idiots!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:30 AM Today
Click bait fuckers...
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:40 AM Today
It's not unreasonable to show the Vikings and Ravens ahead of us -- we did literally just beat them by a toe. I think most of us in here didn't feel too good about the Ravens going for 2 until it was announced Likely was out of bounds.

The Lions... I'm not crazy about them being ahead of us. Hutchinson is not just another injury. That's a really, really bad injury specifically for that defensive roster.

But if the Chiefs aren't ranked in the top 3, I don't know what you're doing.

Edit: changed are to aren't
[Reply]
wazu 10:44 AM Today
As long as we win the Super Bowl every year I don't mind being 4th or 5th best team in the NFL.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
As long as we win the Super Bowl every year I don't mind being 4th or 5th best team in the NFL.
We were likely seen as the 5th best team entering the playoffs last year.

didn't matter, had Mahomes
[Reply]
staylor26 10:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It's not unreasonable to show the Vikings and Ravens ahead of us -- we did literally just beat them by a toe. I think most of us in here didn't feel too good about the Ravens going for 2 until it was announced Likely was out of bounds.

The Lions... I'm not crazy about them being ahead of us. Hutchinson is not just another injury. That's a really, really bad injury specifically for that defensive roster.

It's not just about one game, dipshit. We own the Ravens, so yes, it's completely unreasonable after we beat them AGAIN.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:50 AM Today
Sam Darnold alone should set the Vikings' ceiling at #3, I don't care what type of lucky streak he's on right now. He'll come crashing down soon enough.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM Today
I'd like to hear an explanation of why the Chiefs aren't as good as their record says, considering we had the toughest first 5 games out of everybody...
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Sam Darnold alone should set the Vikings' ceiling at #3, I don't care what type of lucky streak he's on right now. He'll come crashing down soon enough.
That team around him is soooooooooo good, though.

I'm with you, though. Surely there is no way he suddenly becomes Pro Bowl caliber. He's got definitive weaknesses that should absolutely have been exploited by now.

Why they haven't, I'm not sure. Other than their defense keeps putting him in the best position in the NFL, and he has the best WR in the league creating separation by the kilometer.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:53 AM Today
Based simply on results so far hard to not rank the Vikings #1. Of course they won't be there by the end of the year
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:54 AM Today
BS!
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:55 AM Today
A 2 loss team being ahead of the 5-0 Chiefs is unreasonable, especially since 1 of their 2 losses is to the 5-0 Chiefs

Our education system has failed us
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:56 AM Today
That team around him is soooooooooo good, though.

I'm with you, though. Surely there is no way he suddenly becomes Pro Bowl caliber. He's got definitive weaknesses that should absolutely have been exploited by now.

Why they haven't, I'm not sure. Other than their defense keeps putting him in the best position in the NFL, and he has the best WR in the league creating separation by the kilometer.
Their schedule hasn't exactly been a murderer's row. The Texans conveniently shit the bed when they played, and the 49ers are fools gold.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:00 AM Today

Even if we give the Ravens that TD, they still have to get the conversion to win. There are no guarantees.

Furthermore, the Ravens turned around and took an egregiously bad loss to the Raiders, so I fail to see how the Ravens should be ranked ahead of the Chiefs. Are a close loss and a terrible loss more easily explained away than several close wins?
[Reply]
crispystl 11:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's not just about one game, dipshit. We own the Ravens, so yes, it's completely unreasonable after we beat them AGAIN.
Not to mention they have two losses and we have zero.

Beat them head to head, and have two less losses, but they're better. Riiiiggghhtttt.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up