ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs have played most difficult schedule in NFL
RunKC 09:53 PM Yesterday
Per DVOA

The Chiefs now have the hardest early schedule, including tonight's game with New Orleans (in part because DVOA loves the Saints).

Easiest early schedule in Wk 1-5: Chargers, Bears, Seahawks.

— Aaron Schatz �� (@ASchatzNFL) October 7, 2024

The offense lost WR1, WR2, RB1 and isn’t playing great and we’re still doing really well. Team is locked the **** in
[Reply]
threebag 09:57 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:58 PM Yesterday
It’s not just the Chiefs schedule that’s hard.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:04 PM Yesterday
DVDA
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:05 PM Yesterday
That's insane. Reid and crew are getting it done.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM Yesterday
The Saints had the NUMBER ONE OFFENSE IN THE NFL coming into this game.

Their defense was #2 in DVOA.

We are a powder keg getting ready to explode. If we beat the 49ers, the entire media starts talking threepeat.

If we don't, fuck 'em! We'll do it anyway.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:10 PM Yesterday
Stop calling this team "thin" or "banged up." This team is DEEP! It's all coming back around.

How do we replace Juju? Rice.
How do we replace Rice? Juju
Who's the best RB since Hunt? Pacheco.
How do we replace Pacheco? Hunt.

I love this team. My goodness fellas.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:12 PM Yesterday
They fucking lust for the strain
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:27 AM Today
Stacking the deck.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:07 AM Today
In all seriousness, it would be awesome to be 5-0 with everyone healthy and the offense clicking. What we’re doing this season is the stuff of legends! If we get our redzone act together, we’ll be wrecking teams every damn game.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
In all seriousness, it would be awesome to be 5-0 with everyone healthy and the offense clicking. What we’re doing this season is the stuff of legends! If we get our redzone act together, we’ll be wrecking teams every damn game.
It's gotta kill opposing teams to just know...no matter what you do...the Chiefs with all their flaws and injuries and struggles...are going to beat you. And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:56 AM Today
Geeting hosed for years and our next game is SF. Every team we have played is thought to be a playoff team.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:06 AM Today
The best way to deal with 3 games in 10 days is to take care of business early and spot rest guys during that stretch.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Stop calling this team "thin" or "banged up." This team is DEEP! It's all coming back around.

How do we replace Juju? Rice.
How do we replace Rice? Juju
Who's the best RB since Hunt? Pacheco.
How do we replace Pacheco? Hunt.

I love this team. My goodness fellas.

:-) :-)

[Reply]
ptlyon 07:16 AM Today
It's like working at a company and the retired people from there come back to help when in need. And bring donuts. Don't think any of the Chiefs are bringing back donuts, but we'll check on that.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up