ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans watch
Hammock Parties 11:17 PM 09-08-2024
I think we are on a collision course with Proto-Mahomes

3rd and 13, on the run, across the body — first down.

C.J. Stroud is a sicko pic.twitter.com/TSuKbpnGfu

— Chancellor Johnson (@ChancellorTV) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
DRM08 11:22 PM 09-08-2024
Stroud had a couple throws today that should have been interceptions. Last year he was very careful with the ball. Seems to be more aggressive this year.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:32 PM 09-08-2024
Troll or stupid? I used to think troll but leaning toward you just being dumb.

Show me thirty of these plays and his stat line before crowning the next Mahomes.
[Reply]
KCBlitz 11:35 PM 09-08-2024
Well he’s no Caleb Williams.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:35 PM 09-08-2024
They're really good but not as good as the Ravens. They're playing better football than CIN at the moment. I put them in a three way tie with MIA and BUF as the third tier teams in the AFC. JAX takes the fourth tier.
[Reply]
Bump 11:36 PM 09-08-2024
Josh Allen has a serious competitor for 2nd best QB in the NFL
[Reply]
New World Order 11:39 PM 09-08-2024
They’re our new Bengals.

Great qb

Plenty of weapons

Good enough defense
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Troll or stupid? I used to think troll but leaning toward you just being dumb.

Show me thirty of these plays and his stat line before crowning the next Mahomes.
Did you miss his rookie season?
[Reply]
tk13 12:14 AM 09-09-2024
Their weapons are legit. They have a 3 headed monster at WR that's honestly probably better than the Bengals group. The real problem is Mixon had 178 total yards today and looked great. They were horrible running the ball last year. If they can start punishing you like that for trying to guard their speed at WR they're going to be a pain to defend.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by tk13:
Their weapons are legit. They have a 3 headed monster at WR that's honestly probably better than the Bengals group. The real problem is Mixon had 178 total yards today and looked great. They were horrible running the ball last year. If they can start punishing you like that for trying to guard their speed at WR they're going to be a pain to defend.
Their offense worries me more than any Bengals team we've faced.

They will be a strong contender for the one seed, and they absolutely cannot have that. Houston would not be a fun place for us to play.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:14 AM 09-09-2024
I felt like the Lions, Eagles, and Ravens looked like best teams outside of us this week.The Bills looked alright in the 2nd half of their game. Dolphins offense was fast, per usual.

Obviously we’ll see what the 49ers and Jets look like tomorrow.

Still feeling great about our chances.
[Reply]
TEX 02:13 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
They're really good but not as good as the Ravens. They're playing better football than CIN at the moment. I put them in a three way tie with MIA and BUF as the third tier teams in the AFC. JAX takes the fourth tier.
Thry're better than the Ravens IMO. Their QB can throw the football and they have many more skill position players. Stroud is in the same class with Allen and Burrow. In fact, he may just be the head of that class. They also have excellent coaching.
[Reply]
TEX 02:16 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I felt like the Lions, Eagles, and Ravens looked like best teams outside of us this week.The Bills looked alright in the 2nd half of their game. Dolphins offense was fast, per usual.

Obviously we’ll see what the 49ers and Jets look like tomorrow.

Still feeling great about our chances.
The Ravens did not look all that good.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:41 AM 09-09-2024
Texans defense looked very vulnerable imo. Their secondary got beat over and over again by Pierce and Mitchell. The first time Pierce beat their best two corners Lassiter and Stingley on a simple deep ball and then Richardson missed AD Mitchell twice with deep balls after he beat his man down field and was wide open.

Offensively they were OK but were bailed out big time by soft penalties that negated two picks and also gave them fresh downs inside the ten when they were stopped. They possessed the ball for 40 minutes, had 213 rushing yards and only won by two points against a QB who has only played a handful of games? Not overly impressed tbh.

And next week they have Caleb who looked like utter garbage today. So I'd expect them to win that one aswell. And no, they aren't better than 2021 Bengals imo. Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, Perine and Uzomah were tough to deal with and their defense rose up against good competition.

Eagles were decent offensively but Hurts tried his best to give the game away and their new defense was all over the place. Cowboys looked decent but just like the Bills it's what they do in the regular season. Plus Watson looks like all the injuries and missed time has messed him up.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:43 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Did you miss his rookie season?
Did his 23 touchdowns reinvent the wheel?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up