ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vikings rookie Khyree Jackson dies in car wreck
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:43 AM 07-06-2024
4th round pick. Sounds like it was another drunk drivers fault... Sad

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-car-crash-24

Mods, please delete, another thread submitted at the same time.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:46 AM 07-06-2024
I hope this isn’t interpreted as victim blaming, because I’m not, but it really is true nothing good happens after midnight. You can be doing everything right and it just takes one asshole and your life is over.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:56 AM 07-06-2024
Terrible. Prayers to his family
[Reply]
Hoover 10:57 AM 07-06-2024
Its not, its just something that is difficult for young people to understand. Hell, I was out late a lot in my 20s. I think it's something you have to get out of your system, but you also need to be around people who make good decisions. This is just sad. That kid had a lot to live for, he was going to get a chance to make it. All gone in the blink of an eye.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:01 AM 07-06-2024
Every other sentence that coaches/teammates speak to Rashee needs to be, "A Vikings rookie and 2 other people died because somebody was a reckless dickbag with a fast car"
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:15 AM 07-06-2024
Don’t care what he did for a living. Losing a 24 year old sucks. Too young.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:22 AM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Its not, its just something that is difficult for young people to understand. Hell, I was out late a lot in my 20s. I think it's something you have to get out of your system, but you also need to be around people who make good decisions. This is just sad. That kid had a lot to live for, he was going to get a chance to make it. All gone in the blink of an eye.
I’m not entirely sure of the tone of this comment, but you should know that it does not appear Jackson or his two friends played any role in the fault of this accident. Police say they were struck by a vehicle attempting to change lanes at a high rate of speed and were pushed off the road where they struck multiple tree stumps.

Jackson and his two friends died in the wreck, while three others in the offender’s car as well as the driver of a third vehicle all survived.
[Reply]
kozzman555 11:29 AM 07-06-2024
Will the Vikings be awarded a compensatory pick?
[Reply]
PHOG 11:34 AM 07-06-2024
Just terrible.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:47 AM 07-06-2024
Nubian Nut loves drunk driving, apparently
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:58 AM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Every other sentence that coaches/teammates speak to Rashee needs to be, "A Vikings rookie and 2 other people died because somebody was a reckless dickbag with a fast car"
One addendum. "Be thankful as hell that the consequences of your mistakes are no worse than what they are. You are getting off very lightly."
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 11:58 AM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by kozzman555:
Will the Vikings be awarded a compensatory pick?
No they will not
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:04 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Nubian Nut loves drunk driving, apparently
Only way he can get any ass is if they’re hammered so he lets drunk driving slide
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:07 PM 07-06-2024

According to Maryland State police, Khyree Jackson was a passenger in a car that was struck by another that was traveling at a high rate of speed. He was one of three people that died in the accident. Investigators believe alcohol may be a factor. Charges pending. pic.twitter.com/B23jmGdFL4

— Kevin Seifert (@SeifertESPN) July 6, 2024

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:26 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I hope this isn’t interpreted as victim blaming, because I’m not, but it really is true nothing good happens after midnight. You can be doing everything right and it just takes one asshole and your life is over.
Well, when I was in college I would say a lot of things happened after midnight that I have a lot of fond memories of.

But it's certainly more dangerous being in a car on the interstate after midnight especially on a weekend.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up